twenty two

~Guard down~

You frowned the moment Taehyung landed suddenly in your way towards Mingyu's cabinet. A creepy smile on his features as he was shameless analyzing your lips.

"That damn piercing is really distracting." He pointed out as his fingers caressed your cheek suddenly and without any warnings traced the line of your lower lip.

You brushed his hand away before stomping the heel of your shoe into his foot making him groan in pain.

"Damn!" He let out a loud short laugh while admiring your courage. "Indeed you are something else." He licked his lower lip, his hands suddenly grabbing the sides of your waist bringing you closer.

"What the heck are you doing?  Are you crazy?" You breathed out trying to release yourself from him.

"Why wouldn't you be my baby instead?  Leave that freak's side and be mine. I really like you."

Your mouth hung open at that. You were lost for words, your eyes narrowing at the redhead boy in front of you.
"You can't be serious. Why would I want someone who compares himself with a sick boy? And that too the person who, despite doing anything to help him, watches him dying slowly, with cold-blooded eyes.
The doctor told me that Jungkook must have struggled alone in his cell trying to breathe for more than 20 minutes. 5 more minutes and he would have died."

"He gets what he deserves.  He is just a filthy criminal who killed his own family before burning them. A fucker who is screwing everything is moving. And you are telling me that he deserves help and sympathy?
Of course, I am way better than him."

"Better?  I understand that you are mad, maybe hurt because of what he did to you, because he almost killed you, but you can't just stay with your arms crossed against your chest while seeing someone struggling to breathe.  By doing that, you are becoming a monster yourself. Jungkook is sick. He needs help. It doesn't matter what he did in the past, he is still a living being who has the right to a second chance. He isn't aware of what he is doing. His brain doesn't work like ours."

"I think that he had more than a second chance though."

"I think your brain must be damaged as well." You talked above him, this way earning a glare from his part.

"I think that you are trying to find excuses for his behavior. Don't you belive that you are the one having a problem instead? "

"Stay away from me. If you approach me or touch me ever again, I will make your life a hell." You threatened before pushing him away from you.

You couldn't understand what was in that boy's head. But putting that aside, your intuition was telling you that he was evil. The way his eyes were reflecting hate every time he was talking about Jungkook,  gave you shivers down your spine.  You were worried and you thought of talking to Jin about it. You somehow had to make sure that those two boys didn't cross each other's ways from now on.

Opening the door wide, your breathing stopped when your eyes landed on Jungkook.  He was sitting, lost, in a chair in front of Mingyu, handcuffed, his eyes pinned down on his hands placed on his lap.
Flashes of what happened two days ago when you last saw him instantly hit your brain.

Flashback

"What are you doing?  Get away from me."

"Don't touch me. I hate you. I hate you.
Don't touch me!"