fourteen

~You make me weak~

Jungkook's pov

Mingyu started to become a real pain.
I sighed as I adjusted the black mask on my face. I became quite tired of his insistence. He just couldn't understand that a no is, in fact, a no. I was sick and tired to talk about my condition and my damaged brain. Just for a while, I wanted to forget about everything. Just for a moment to feel like a normal person. Why did he have to remind me all the time that it's not my case?

I had to leave that place. It was like I couldn't breathe in there. It got worse when she came. But for different reasons. Reasons, I, myself couldn't figure it out.

It was dark already. The sun disappeared a while ago and all I did was take a walk as far as possible from that place.
The feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair was something I couldn't have for so many years locked up in that place. It was nice. Indeed, this was the reality... I was free. No more chains, no more straitjacket, medication, and experiments.

No more unwanted touches.

I could finally breathe. I can't remember when I was able to do that.

But why did a feel so tired? My did body feel light and strong. Regarding my mind was entirely another story.
I came to a halt, closing my eyes for a few seconds as I took a deep breath. Then I lifted my head, I stared at the dark sky above me as Mingyu's words came into my mind.
"I have to examine you. Since you awakened, I have no idea in what state your mind is right now. And maybe later, when you feel ready, you will allow me to hypnotize you. You must stop running from your past. "

Everything seems so easy for that annoying man. Why didn't I kill him already? No idea.

For your own good, Mingyu, stop sneaking into my business. If you don't want to not be able to wake up because of a hole in your head.

They will never understand how I feel. If they would take a look inside my mind, they would definitely feel disgusted and terrified. They would hate me for sure. What to feel about them hating me, I was clueless. Did I even care how they would see me?

And what was there to say? That I want to kill everyone? That I feel like choking them with my dick?

Every time I see a woman, I can't control myself from wanting to hurt her. To beat the crap out of her as I fuck her violently in every hole my dick can enter.

I could barely control myself from not killing Mingyu. Every time I would see a guy older than me, I would feel pain and anger. I would feel the need to fuck him as I would insert a knife in his neck and cut his throat slowly, then leave him bleeding to death.

I smirked. That'll be fun.

Everyone is the same. There wasn't a single person to say no to me. To actually refuse my touch. Disgusting people.
Well- I smiled- apart from you, of course. Maybe that's why I still want you so much.

I felt how my eyes softened at the thought of you. Ah, you are really something else, aren't you? You knew exactly how to sneak under my skin and reach my heart. Such a snake.

When will you stop being a part of my heart?

I sighed as my eyes landed on a couple that was standing not far from where I was. It seemed that they were quarreling. After a few minutes, one of them turned around and left the other one alone with his pain.

I smirked. Well, why not. Just what I needed. They looked attractive enough for a fuck.

As I approached the lonely figure, my gaze stopped on a blonde hair. I bit my lip as I tried to see their features. The dark didn't help whatsoever. So, I had to walk straight to them. I was confident. No one ever refused me.
That person was shaking and crying.