four

~ Despair~

Jungkook trapped Jennie between the wall of his bedroom and his body. Seeing the girl bright red, he chuckled.

A few days ago he felt her opening the door to his bedroom when she thought he was sleeping. Today he waited as he was leaning against the wall, close to the door. The moment she opened it, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside.

"Has no one told you that it's rude to spy on people when they're sleeping?" Jungkook softly laughed as he placed his index finger under her chin forcing her to look up at him.

"Do you have a death wish or what? Didn't Mingyu tell you anything about me? "

"Yes. He did. And I can't believe that he brought a freak like you into his house. " Jennie threw the words into his face as she pushed him away from her.

It was true that she had a bad impression of him and she didn't like what he was. After all, she saw the news and how he killed his family and the director of the prison he had been locked up in. Also, she knew about his illness and how the police were searching for him. But even so, she couldn't deny that she was attracted to him even if it was somehow gross. Because of that, she felt frustrated and she couldn't help but be mean to him.

Jungkook took a few steps back and he laughed. Taking her completely by surprise.
"Everyone says that. But they still want me inside their pants."
He rolled his eyes bored.

Jennie huffed, arms crossed against her chest as she glared his way. He was so sure of himself, this thing irritating the heck out of her.
"Who the heck would want someone with a mental illness? You may look hot. But normal people would never want more with someone like you. Maybe a fuck or two, nothing more. I have better things to do with my life than taking care of a burden. "

Jungkook sighed. It was amusing for him despite her strong words, full of venom. He was used to this kind of treatment. It wasn't the first time it had happened, so it didn't have any effect on him.

"Did you have the impression that I needed you in my life? Girl... " Jungkook placed his hands against the wall, next to each side of her head, trapping her once again. "... I think you misunderstood something here... Do not over-appreciate yourself. If I wanted someone special, it definitely wouldn't be you. "
Jungkook spits the words into her ear, his warm breath on her skin giving her shivers down her spine.

Jungkook smirked at her sudden frozen body. He could hear how her breathing changed, becoming irregular. "So... Are you up for a fuck, or not? "

No matter how much the girl struggled to show that she wasn't interested, she failed so lamentably.
Jennie's eyes widened in utter shock as her gaze locked with his. But when her gaze dropped down to his mouth, she swallowed thickly.
Jungkook smiled seductively before pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "I can't hear you... babe. Do you want me to make you moan my name till the morning, or not? "
Jungkook sighed, feeling how he started to lose interest.

But right at that moment, all he wanted was a distraction. He needed to do something, so he could get over at least one painful night of his life. If he needed to fuck someone for that purpose, then so be it. He just needed a little break. For the pain to leave him alone for just a few hours until he will feel able to face it again.

Jennie grabbed his shirt and pulled him against her. She couldn't say no. And it wasn't like she didn't do it before. Why not take advantage of the boy? After all, he was hot. It's not you see a guy like him on the streets every day. She could also take advantage of his situation. If his uncle finds out about what happened between the two of them, she could easily blame him for everything. She could even say that she was raped. This way maintaining her well-known innocence and dignity.
Besides, her whole body was burning only because of the way he was looking at her, and she had to do something to cool it down.

Jungkook laughed softly at the feeling of her lips and tongue on the side of his neck.
He closed his eyes and tilted his head, giving her more room as his hands slid down her waist.

"Do you know what love is?" Your whispered voice in his mind made his eyes open slowly.

"It's when you care about their feelings more than yourself or your own selfishness. You can't help but want to see them happy."

"It's when you can't stop thinking about them. "

"It's when you can't stop being worried about them. "

"And you aren't able to hurt them. "

Jungkook's eyes closed again as her hands slid under his shirt, her lips meeting his collarbone.

"You are that kind of person to me. My feelings for you... I can't give them names. It's beyond everything I have ever felt before. I want you. But I don't want you as they did... Like they do."

"I am scared... Do you know that? Yes, I can feel fear sometimes as well. Why am I saying it now? I don't know. Maybe because you can't see me. Because once you look at me... I feel like you can see everything. It's terrifying. "

"Sometimes I... I can be selfish as well. I can't tell you more. I am scared you will hate me. Like you hate them. "

Jungkook bit his lip as her hands traveled up his chest. It felt pressure there, but not because of her hands and lips. It was because of your words.

I am always disappointing.

Don't come. Don't look at me anymore.

I don't want you to see me this way.

Stay far away, where I can't hurt you.

Stay out of my mind. Stop haunting me.

Please...

Please...