Prologue

*Kushina is currently seven months pregnant with Naruto and Tsuna is close friends with Itachi and a little sister figure towards Kakashi*

3rd person pov
A young child with bright red hair, Tsuna Uzumaki-Namikaze-Senju, was walking next to an older woman with bright red hair, her mother Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze-Senju, while pouting since her mother was laughing at one of the names Tsuna suggested for her baby brother that would be born soon. Kushina and Minato decided to ask their daughter to help them come up with names since he was coming in about a month based on what Tsunade told them and they didn't see any harm in her throwing names out.

"Was the name that bad of a suggestion Okaa-San? I thought it was kind of-" Tsuna pouts as she thought the name was a good one but when Tsuna got a look at Kushina's face and saw her smiling at the younger female she quickly looked away rethinking her name decision.

"Ok then how about this my little phoenix. Think of another name for him don't just blurt out a name just think for a moment" Kushina says making her daughter close her eyes to think of another name while Kushina lead her through the shopping stalls. As Tsuna thought about it there was only one name that kept coming up but everytime it came up she'd dismiss it but after a moment thinking about what could happen she realized the worst thing that'd happen is her mother wouldn't like the name.

"What about the name Naruto. Like from the book Pervy Sage wrote? Well the one he wrote that you and Otou-San let me read" Tsuna suggested making her mother chuckle which made the child frown as she thought that her mother didn't like it but Kushina stopped laughing in the middle of her laugh as if thinking about it which made the two red haired females stop so Tsuna pulled her mother to the side so no one bumped into the elder Uzumaki and hurt her or her Ototo.

"You know what little phoenix? I'll talk with your father about that name cause I kind of like it" Kushina says then before Tsuna can respond she spots Itachi and her aunt Mikoto walking down the street making Tsuna excited. The two clan heirs have been hanging out more ever since Mikoto and Kushina convinced Minato and Fugaku to get a marriage contract for Tsuna and Itachi signed, so that if anything happened to Minato or Kushina, Tsuna wouldn't be put in the CRA or vice versa.

"Okaa-San! Look it's auntie Mikoto and Itachi-Kun!" Tsuna shouts grabbing her mother's hand and pulled her towards the two Uchihas. Itachi turns his head when he heard the familiar voice shouting and he noticed the two Uzumaki females coming towards them. The Uchiha heir looked up at his mother and tugged on her sleeve to gain her attention.

"Kushina! Tsuna-Chan!" Mikoto shouts when she spots the two. Mikoto grabbed her oldest son's hand and dragged him over as she ran to meet the Uzumaki's in the middle.

"Hello Mikoto! How are you and Mr. Grouchy doing with the whole new baby thing" Kushina asked as the two adults hugged with the black haired female being careful of her friend's stomach. Mikoto pulled back and smiled at Kushina while Tsuna glanced over at Itachi and saw him watching their parents as well but she also noticed him glance at her out of the corner of his eyes.

"Oh we're doing good Kushina...oh I'm sorry how are you doing Tsuna-Chan? What's got you all excited?" Mikoto asks when she spots Tsuna making the child smile widely as she remembered what the two red heads were talking about.

"I'm doing good auntie! Okaa-San and Otou-San decided to ask me for suggestions for my Ototo's name" Tsuna says proudly as she was proud to be of help. The adults smile while Itachi looks in slight jealousy as he couldn't imagine the pride his friend was feeling.

"Aw I think it's sweet to see you so loving towards your little brother already...reminds me of Itachi" Mikoto squeals making Tsuna blush out of embarrassment. She attempted to hide her face in her hands causing the adults to laugh again but even in her embarrassment Tsuna knew she couldn't deny it as she already loved her ototo dearly and had already planned on following both Senju and Uzumaki tradition of putting family first.