Month 11

3rd person pov
For the first time in a few months Tsuna and Naruto were sitting in the Hokage's office with Hiruzen as the older male was talking to Tsuna about the fact that as soon as she's old enough by Uzumaki and Senju law she'd be crowned as the clan head of the Uzumaki clan and the Senju clan. Once that happens she'll have to join in whenever the shinobi council was called in and that would eventually lead to the civilian council insisting on her joining into the CRA.

"I won't be able to join the CRA without the Uchiha's permission Jiji. Okaa-San and Otou-San signed a marriage contract with the Uchiha's. If the councils try to pressure me into the CRA then I'll pull that out and just get m-married to...Itachi-Kun..." Tsuna starts off strong but then trails off as she realized that doing that would mean marrying her crush. She turned red and hid her face in her hands as well as turned away from her grandfather. Hiruzen looked confused for a second until he realized why she reacted that way so he smiled gently at her before deciding on helping her feel less embarrassed by changing the subject.

"So Naruto-Kun is walking around by now?" Hiruzen asked watching the blonde as his question made Tsuna happy of the change of topic so she looked over at her blonde baby brother who was wondering the room.

"Yeah he has been working on going for longer and longer walks. So far he's doing good and he hasn't fallen since the first few days so I think he'll be running around pretty soon" Tsuna says watching as her brother slowly walked around the room using the wall and other things in the room to balance himself so he doesn't fall.

"Has he started speaking yet? That you know of anyway?" The older male asked only for Tsuna to shake her head and look back at her brother.

"No he hasn't said any actual words other than baby babbling yet" Tsuna says shrugging as she had decided on letting her brother go at his own pace in order to prevent him from feeling rushed cause she knew so far that if she rushed him he'll just do the opposite out of spite.

"I'm just letting him go at his own pace as if I rush him then he'll stop out of spite" Tsuna explains while watching as the blonde baby look over and walk over to his older sister using his arms to demand hugs from his older sister. Tsuna smiled and hugged her brother tightly wanting to give him all the love he needs and wants.

"We'll be hanging out here in the office for a little bit little brother at least until Jiji needs to leave or someone wants to hang out with us" Tsuna explains as the blonde moves over to his grandfather figure wanting some affection from the elder Hokage.

"Hello Naruto-Kun how about you sit on my lap and stop walking for a moment" Hiruzen says picking the baby up and placing him in his lap. Naruto squealed happily as he placed his hands on the desk he wasn't pleased being forced to stop walking but when he got placed in the older male's lap he was pleased.

"He's an active little boy isn't he?" Hiruzen asked making Tsuna smile and nod. She expected Naruto to be more active when he started waking up sooner then her.

"Yeah I think he's more Uzumaki then Senju while I'm the opposite" Tsuna explained making Hiruzen nod in understanding then suddenly the window opened and sitting in the window sill was none other then Jiraiya.

"Pervy Sage! You're back!" Tsuna shouts when she spots her godfather as she was excited to have him back in the village as people harassed her and her brother less when he was around. The Sanin smiled and handed the Hokage a sealed off scroll before picking Naruto up from the older man's lap. Naruto snuggled into the older male's neck as he knew this man was important to him and his sister but he wasn't around often due to rumors about a S ranked group going around. Jiraiya didn't know the blonde was walking since he could only send a letter last month and they got the letter before Naruto walked.

"Pervy Sage can you put Naruto down for a second I want to show you something we learned last month" Tsuna says making the white haired male nod slowly as he was wondering what they would show him. He carefully put the blonde onto the floor and took a step back as he figured he would need to.

"Little brother. Come here please" Tsuna chirps while kneeling down and holding her arms out making Naruto's blue eyes look at her. He used the desk to stand up and slowly walked over to his older sister as he liked her hugs as they made him feel safe. Once he was in front of her she picked him up and hugged him tightly making him squeal happily.

"Oh the little gaki is walking already? Why did none of you let me know this?" The white haired male teased with a smile on his face as Tsuna nods while giggling as she tickled her younger brother who in turn giggled loudly.

"Well I'll be able to stay with you for a few days so I can help teach him how to talk unless he knows that and no one has told me either?" Jiraiya says making Tsuna light up at the thought of hanging out with her godfather for a few days.

"Ototo can you walk over to Pervy Sage so we can get out of here since he'll be able to carry you home faster then I could" Tsuna says while putting the blonde down on his feet in front of her. Hiruzen sighed as he watched the blonde walk over tot he Sanin as he knew that he would have to go to some meetings while these three got away and to the Uzumaki compound.

"Bye Sensei we'll be leaving now" Jiraiya teases making Hiruzen sigh and open the sealed scroll in order to read it's contents.

"Bye Jiji good luck with your meetings with the councils and elders" Tsuna says walking over to her godfather making Hiruzen wave.

"Bye bye" Naruto says before Jiraiya sunshins away leaving Hiruzen in his office, shocked, as well as Tsuna and Jiraiya shocked as they looked at the blonde.