CRA

3rd person pov
Tsuna was sitting in her livingroom surrounded by three grown dogs, her female best friend, her boyfriend, a small puppy, and three kids napping on the other couch.

"So are you planning on joining the shinobi council soon?" Hana asked her friend who sighed as she continued petting one of the Haimaru brothers.

"I really should I know. With Naruto in the academy it'd make things a lot easier in the bigger picture" Tsuna sighed as she looked down at the dog who kept it's head in her lap. If she joined now then she could spend the time until Naruto graduates to prove herself as a clan head so that no one could argue with her about Naruto.

"You'd just have to ask the Hokage and he'd set you up right?" Itachi asked tilting his head and Tsuna nodded.

"Yeah but I'll do it tomorrow for now let's just relax" Tsuna sighed before everyone relaxed and just fell asleep for the time being.

*The next day. There is a shinobi meeting happening the next day*

Tsuna was standing in front of her grandfather figure who sighed as he heard what she wanted. He was willing to do it but he was wondering if she was ready for what will come from it.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Tsuna? Once you do this they'll try to get you into the CRA" Hiruzen informed while Tsuna huffed at the mention.

"I know Jiji but as I said before I have a marriage contract with Itachi-Kun so unless aunt Mikoto and uncle Fugaku agree to put me into the CRA the other clans and the civilians are out of luck" Tsuna huffed while crossing her arms making Hiruzen smirked he could tell she would do well in meetings and she wouldn't let anyone push her around.

"Alright if you think you're ready then I'll start the paperwork" Hiruzen says making Tsuna nod and after talking to each other the two went their separate ways.

*In the meeting the next day*

"Alright everyone is here-" a civilian starts but Hiruzen holds his hand up in order to stop the male from continuing.

"Nope we have one more person joining us today" Hiruzen says making everyone stop and look at him in confusion.

"Please welcome the Senju and Uzumaki clan head Tsuna Uzumaki-Senju-Namikaze" Hiruzen says as Tsuna walks through the door.

"What?!" Someone shouts but Tsuna ignores them and walks to her spot. She looked around with a annoyed but relatively calm look which freaked some of the civilians out.

"If she's joining as clan head then since she's in charge of a near dead clan-" a civilian starts but Fugaku was quick to stop that idea from forming.

"No way in hell. Her mother and father decided to make a marriage contract with me and my wife between my oldest son Itachi and her. So long as me and my wife don't agree with it Tsuna will only be marrying Itachi and news flash we don't agree" Fugaku snapped making Tsuna smile at her uncle before looking back at the civilians.

"Now what is this meeting truly about? Cause it isn't about me joining the council" Tsuna asked raising an eyebrow while looking around the room. She knew she would have to treat her grandfather like the Hokage in here but she could handle that.

"Well we heard that the demon-" a civilian starts only to be met with a kunai flying by his head scratching his cheek.

"I'm sorry what was that sir?" Tsuna asked and the civilians looked at her and they could only see a faint vision of an angry Minato behind her.

"Hokage-Sama-" the civilian starts while looking at the old man who watched the entire thing with a blank look on his face.

"I banned mentioning the Kyuubi from the earshot of an Uzumaki which includes her so she was well in her right to attack you" Hiruzen warns while looking at the civilian which makes the civilian back off while holding his cheek.

"Well some of our kids are scared about him being in the academy so-" another civilian starts only for Tsuna to look at the Hokage in confusion as she now knew what the Hokage told her before she entered. He wanted her to play the tough newbie and hint towards the Hokage cracking down on everything like Minato did.

"Hokage-Sama forgive my interruption but from what I remember from the fourth Hokage the academy falls under shinobi control...not civilians so if this meeting is about the academy why are they here Hokage-Sama" Tsuna says calmly while looking at the older man in the middle of the room who smirked.

"Listen your new here so we'll let this slide-" a female civilian, she had blonde hair, says and Tsuna frowns and looks at her.

"Mebuki she was not talking to you but to me. Plus every new member of the council, from both civilian and shinobi, are allowed to voice their concerns" Hiruzen says, normally he'd be neutral towards any new member but as the daughter of the fourth Hokage she would have a better understanding of how her father ran things.

"Though she is right. From now on anything to do with shinobi only the shinobi council will be called in. The same can be said for civilian matters. Both councils will only meet when I call them to" Hiruzen says making Tsuna smirk. Her gut told her this would be for the best of the village which she agreed with as the civilian council has taken to much control since her father's death.

"Yes Hokage-Sama" the civilian says blankly while some glare at Tsuna but she ignores them in favor of focusing on the other shinobi council members.

"Well then if Tsuna-Chan-" Shibi start but Tsuna raises an eyebrow. Years ago if her parents lived she'd let him call her that but now he had no right in her eyes.

"Either Senju-San or Uzumaki-San to you Aburame-San" Tsuna huffs making the male flinch slightly but continue on what he was saying.

"If Uzumaki-San isn't going into the CRA then she'll have to get married to Itachi this year" Shibi continued but Tsuna and Fugaku already knew this and was ready for that. Her and Itachi talked about it and they were ready for the next step so Itachi encouraged her to join the council.

"Yes we know that Aburame-San. I wouldn't have joined the council if me and Itachi-Kun weren't ready for that" Tsuna says making Fugaku nod in agreement.

"Now that we've come to an agreement we can stop talking about my love life. We can continue about what this meeting was called for" Tsuna huffed crossing her arms.