Team Placement

3rd person pov
Tsuna was instantly next to her brother checking over him for injuries the ANBU agent let's the red haired female take her younger brother. The old Hokage smiled softly as he watched Naruto snuggle into his older sister. Even in his semi unconscious state the blonde knew he was safe.

"Take Chunin Umino to the hospital" Hiruzen says as an ANBU hands him the scroll. The ANBU holding Iruka sunshins out of the room while the one holding the scroll bows to the Kage then disappears. The one holding the traitor looks at the elder male for orders.

"Take him to Ibiki and Anko and tell them that he's needed alive at least until tomorrow afternoon" Hiruzen orders while the ANBU nods and sunshins away with Mitzuki.

"Leave me with alone Naruto and Tsuna for my personal ANBU simply wait outside" Hiruzen orders making the other ANBU nod and disappear.

"Is he ok?" Hiruzen asked looking at his grandson figure. Tsuna gently wipes the mud and dirt form Naruto's face. She was decently worried as she could sense his chakra levels were low.

"Kurama? How is he?" Tsuna asked the fox sealed inside of young boy. After all these years Naruto and Tsuna have gained the nickname of kits from Kurama and have learned his name.

"Other then chakra exhaustion he's fine...learning the shadow clone took a lot out of him. Especially since he was using to much chakra to make one clone. For every clone he's using enough chakra to make two" Kurama spoke through Naruto's body since Naruto was unconscious. Tsuna nods and sits down on the floor with her brother's head in her lap.

"Why don't you two stay at my house for the week? I'm sure the council's won't mind especially if I find the right excuse" Hiruzen asked the young adult female who agreed to spend the night with the Sarutobi family.

"Young Konohamaru wishes to play with Naruto some more" Hiruzen smiled and Tsuna smiled as the bright red Kyuubi eyes faded away as he slowly fell asleep.

*A week later Tsuna woke Naruto up early to get him to the academy on time to get his team*

Naruto yawned as Tsuna brushed his hair and while she gently hummed making Naruto relax and the Kyuubi sealed inside of the boy sighed and watched everything through half open eyes as he couldn't help but feel at ease.

"So Naruto are you excited for today? You're getting put in your Genin teams today...Otou-San and Okaa-San always told me about how the Genin teams become like a mini family" Tsuna explained while she put the hairbrush down as Naruto looked up at her.

"I hope I get on a team with either Sasuke or Kiba...both preferably but I'd be fine with one or the other" he says and Tsuna smiles down at her baby brother.

"Well I'm sure at least one of them will be on your team...who knows maybe Asuma will be your Sensei?" Tsuna said making Naruto smile and hug his sister before running downstairs for breakfast. Tsuna brushed her hair then followed after him.

"Konohamaru still asleep?" Tsuna asked raising an eyebrow when she didn't spot to eight year old at the table.

'Yeah he wasn't feeling to good and had a high fever last night so" a male with dark brown hair says and Tsuna nods as she understood that. Thankfully Naruto never got sick due to the Kyuubi but the fear was always in the back of her mind.

"Well that's unfortunate though I'm sure he's happy one of you are staying home" Tsuna says as she sits down beside her brother across from her grandfather figure.

"Actually we're both staying home" a female with light brown hair says making the young red haired female smile as her brother inhales the food.

"Ototo manners." Tsuna scolded her brother who stopped eating before rubbing the back of his neck while chuckling.