Month 3

3rd person pov

"Bah!" A sudden shout woke a five year old girl from her slumber. She shot up, grabbed the kunai she kept near the bed, and looked around the room for anything that could've made that sound but she didn't see anyone.

"Who made that noise?" Tsuna asked herself before she heard it again. She turned towards where she heard the sound and her eyes widened when she saw that it was coming from her blonde brother.

"Naruto was that you making that sound?" Tsuna asked as she put the kunai back, stood up, and walked over to her blonde brother who was wide awake and staring up at her with bright blue eyes.

"I guess that's your way of telling me you're ready to start the day" Tsuna sighed as she reached down and grabbed the three month old out of his bassinet.

"I think you're growing as you should ototo...it feels like just yesterday that you were born...that could also be because of the fact that mom and dad..." Tsuna starts feeling sad suddenly at the mention of her parents but when she looked at her brother she saw something that made her smile. Her three month old younger brother was smiling up at her doing nothing but chewing on his hand and staring up at her with wide innocent blue eyes. While she didn't have her mother or her father anymore she did still have her baby brother...and that fact alone made her feel happy.

"I get it ototo. No more sad feelings" Tsuna says kissing his forehead before walking downstairs to feed both Naruto and herself some breakfast. The five year old glanced at her baby brother only to see him babbling to himself while opening and closing his hands getting used to it.

"You're just so cute ototo" Tsuna says while climbing on the step ladder she got and climbed on top of the counter to reach the microwave so that she could warm up and make a bottle for the blonde. She sat the baby on the counter in front of her so that he didn't roll off the counter.

*Knock, knock*

Tsuna stopped messing with Naruto's hair when she heard someone knock at the door. This action caused both Naruto and Tsuna to turn their head and look towards the door.

"Who is it?" Tsuna asked, she wasn't expecting anyone to come visit her today as everyone had things to do today, as she opened the microwave and brought the now warm bottle out which made Naruto look back over at her as the bottle of food was more interesting to the blonde.

"It's Kakashi" a male voice says which instantly makes Tsuna lose all interest in answering the door so she just left Kakashi waiting at the door as she took care of feeding her brother. Her baby brother was more important then some asshole who betrayed her father's trust.

"Pht" Naruto spits out with an annoyed look on his face making Tsuna look at him and nod in agreement while chuckling. She loved how despite how quiet he is most of the time he was so expressive.

"I know right? The nerve of that traitor. Now it's nap time for you ototo. You might've just waken up but since you've eaten breakfast and I have no doubt you're tired" Tsuna says while climbing off of the counter while her brother yawned. Once she was down she picked him up and carried her younger brother up the stairs and into their shared bedroom. Once inside the room she placed Naruto down in his bassinet he was quietly watching her until she showed him the bright yellow bear. He instantly tried to reach for it while following the bear with his eyes.

"Alright ototo. Sweet dreams" Tsuna said placing the bear next to the baby blonde. She watched him for a bit until he started dozing off so she walked downstairs to the front door. Months ago she would've jumped at the chance to talk the Kakashi, as she loved him like a older brother, but now she wasn't looking forward to talking to the silver haired male. All she could think about whenever she thought about him was the silver haired male betraying not only her father and mother but also her. So she stood in front of the door and prepared herself mentally as she didn't want to talk to him at all but it was unbecoming of a future clan head so she opened the door and looked up at the male blankly.