Danzo

Listen I know the time line of Shisui and the massacre but it went with the chapter to do it all in this chapter so...please don't come at me.

Itachi and Tsuna are thirteen and Shisui is sixteen.
(I found what his age would be from research. It said the age between Itachi and Shisui was 2-4 years so if I'm wrong about the age just pm me about it)

3rd person pov

"Itachi are you absolutely sure that you're ok?" Tsuna asked her boyfriend after seeing him be oddly quiet. Itachi looked over at her and nodded slowly before snuggling into her neck.

"Itachi-Kun something is clearly bothering you so please talk to me" Tsuna asked making Itachi sigh as he looks around the room before looking at his girlfriend.

"Alright you know how Danzo has been trying to get me into his ROOT division?" Itachi asked making Tsuna nod. She's known about the old war hawk bothering not only Itachi but Shisui and pretty much everyone around her and sometimes when he spotted her and Naruto them too.

"Of course I do" Tsuna says looking around as well. She decided to help ease some of the Uchiha's nerves by sending out her chakra in a way that let her sense the area around her. Once she relaxed she could see him relax as well almost as if he removed a large weight from his shoulders.

"Well he came up to me and gave me a choice" he said making Tsuna raise an eyebrow as anything to do with Danzo to make Itachi react this way will be bad.

"Out with it Itachi. Stop making me worry and stop stalling already" Tsuna says making Itachi sigh and look down.

"He gave me a choice. Kill the entire Uchiha clan but spare you and Sasuke or have him send someone else to do it and not spare you and Sasuke" Itachi said softly honestly hoping the red haired female didn't hear him but the way the temperature in the room dropped slightly let him know that she did hear him.

"Itachi we have to tell Jiji about this" Tsuna says standing up from the couch but Itachi grabbed her sleeve to stop her.

"Danzo said he might be in on it-" Itachi starts only to have Tsuna slap him. His head whips to the side before he looks back up at her in shock as Tsuna has never been one to lash out like that.

"And why the fuck would you believe someone who is trying to have your whole clan killed off? We've known since age five to NEVER trust Danzo or anything that fucker says! You and I both know how much Jiji has helped the Uchiha after Tobirama fucked them over!" Tsuna snapped before staring into Itachi's eyes and the male could see it. The fear inside the female's eyes cause she knew the bigger picture. Killing the clan meant not only would he kill Mikoto and Fugaku but he would either leave the village or be killed on sight...which would leave her mostly alone again.

"Tsuna-Chan..." Itachi said gently before standing up and hugging her. She wasn't lying and she knew that he was just blinded by fear of losing his family after all he was always just as suspicious over the war hawk as she is now.

"It's ok Tsuna...I'm sorry" Itachi apologizes but that makes Tsuna grip onto his shirt as she takes a shaky breath as she realizes what she just did.

"I should be the one apologizing...I mean I just slapped you" Tsuna says but Itachi pulled back and looked into Tsuna's eyes again. To an Uchiha knowing that a person trusted them enough to make eye contact was important and Tsuna trusted him enough to look him in the eyes so much that she'd even do it when he had his Sharingan activated.

"I needed it...consider it you slapping some sense into me" Itachi teases making Tsuna respond by hiding her face.

*The next day after calming down Tsuna asked for a private meeting between Itachi, Tsuna, Fugaku, Mikoto, and Hiruzen inside the Uzumaki compound to ensure no unwanted ears listened in*

"Alright so I'm sure you're all wondering why I asked you here. But I assure you I asked you all to come here for a very important topic" Tsuna says looking around the room.

"What is it Tsuna-Chan?" Hiruzen asked his granddaughter as she hardly ever called for a meeting with him being 'Hokage-Sama' and not 'Jiji' so he figured this must be important.

"Itachi?" Tsuna asked allowing her boyfriend to step forward and spill everything he told Tsuna last night. The three adults listened in without saying a word as Tsuna suddenly got a bad feeling about Shisui. Her gut feeling were hardly ever wrong which she believes the Shinigami helped her out by giving her that feeling though she doesn't understand why her she wasn't going to let it go to waste.

"Itachi you continue this meeting. I have a bad feeling about something so I'm going to go handle it and don't worry I'll bring some of the Uchiha ANBU with me" Tsuna explains making everyone nod so Tsuna left the building and stood in the middle of the compound's garden before calling out for five of the nearby ANBU.

"You three find Shisui Uchiha right now. If you find him bring him here instantly. I don't care what he is doing, who he is talking to, or where he is you bring him here." Tsuna ordered while pointing at three of them. The three ANBU bowed and left then she turned and looked at the other two.

"You two go to the Inuzuka compound and tell Tsume Inuzuka that Tsuna has a bad feeling about today and something is happening with Danzo and the Uchiha clan so Tsuna is asking for extra vigilance in order to protect the clan" Tsuna ordered making the two ANBU nod and disappear. She released a breath that she was holding as she waited outside for a minute before the three ANBU appeared in front of her with a bloody beaten Shisui.

"Shisui!" Tsuna yelled when she saw the sixteen year old as he was as much her friend as he was Itachi's as he normally hung around the group of three being a sort of big brother figure for Tsuna and Naruto essentially taking Kakashi's place.

"You three bring him inside and bring a trusted medic here. Alert me when he awakes I want the whole story" she instructed before telling them to use the side entrance to not bother the meeting going on as she knew Itachi would leave the meeting as soon as he heard about Shisui.

"Lady Uzumaki" a feminine voice says making Tsuna turn around and face the two ANBU she sent after Tsume which made her happy as them being back meant that they informed Tsume already.

"We've informed Lady Tsume of your message and she thanks you for the warning. Then she told me to inform you that she'll keep Naruto and Sasuke with her as long as needed" the ANBU said to Tsuna who nods before sighing in relief at the fact that her younger brother and her younger brother fiure were now safe.

"One more task for you two well actually it's more of a safety precaution that you can ignore if you wish. I don't trust Danzo as far as a civilian child could throw him could you please inform whoever is in charge since uncle Fugaku isn't there that they might want to increase patrols as well..." Tsuna informed and they nodded before leaving. She wasn't an Uchiha but she has shown to have the Uchiha's best interests in mind in every action she did so they trusted her. Tsuna walked inside and went into the meeting room seeing that they seemed to have come to an agreement so she knew that she could tell them what happened.

"I think I just managed to avoid something...really bad from happening in this village dattebane" Tsuna says suddenly making everyone look at her.

"Huh why is that Tsuna-Chan?" Mikoto asked making Tsuna look at her and explain what happened making Itachi run into the med bay as he would never admit it but Shisui was one of his friends so no one blamed him for running.

"Thank you for having our clan's best interest in mind" Fugaku says bowing but Tsuna waves him off as she didn't bother even asking for a thanks.

"Of course uncle. The Uchiha's are an important part of not only me and Naruto's life but also the village. Also don't worry about Sasuke as auntie Tsume said she'd watch Naruto and Sasuke as long as needed" Tsuna says blushing as she wasn't used to her uncle acting this way. Tsuna looks over at Hiruzen asking the silent question.

"Don't worry Tsuna-Chan. I'll have Danzo dealt with. Personally" Hiruzen says having a serious face which made the other two adults shiver.