Month 2

3rd person pov
Five year old Tsuna was sitting on her livingroom floor watching her younger brother closely as he was laying on his stomach moving his arms around somewhat smoother then than the month before. He flailed his left arm around while he brought his right thumb up to his mouth. Seeing her brother growing the way he should made Tsuna smile as it let her know she was doing something right.

"Naruto" Tsuna coos as Naruto stares up at her while cooing back at her. Tsuna smiles wider and coos back to him which in turn made Naruto laugh. Which made Tsuna feel as if everything was ok...like her mother was in the kitchen making lunch while her father was in the office.

"Aw my precious ototo you are so cute..." Tsuna hums as Naruto slobbers on his hand so Tsuna taking that as a sign that the baby was done with tummy time reached over and picked him up. Tsuna looks outside and after seeing that it was a nice day out she decided to bring Naruto outside for a while so he could get some fresh air. She stayed outside, still inside the estate's garden, with the two month old until she saw that it was Naruto's feeding time.

"Ok ototo I believe that it's time for you to get some food inside of your little tummy" Tsuna says before walking back into the house towards the kitchen hearing Naruto babble on about something in his baby language. Once she was inside she noted that she would have to go buy some more formula soon as she thinks she only has enough for maybe a week. Once she added it to her shopping list she warmed up a bottle to carefully feed the baby some of the formula. Naruto finished his 4 ounces of formula before Tsuna burps him carefully as she looked at the clock.

"We still have a little bit before your nap time so what should I do with you...I could play with you for a little bit or I could show you the new toy Itachi-Kun bought for you. Or better yet I could do both!" Tsuna says when Naruto was done being burped. She carried the blonde baby out into the living room and placed him into the baby swing.

"Ok now I believe he left it over her- Ah! There it is" Tsuna says while walking over to the side. Naruto quietly watched as the red blob who had been taking care of him disappeared before she came closer holding a bright yellow bear.

"Here we are ototo. Itachi-Kun's gift. I think it's quite cute but the thing is do you like it? I think Itachi-Kun got little Sasuke-Chan the same bear just a different color" Tsuna mumbled as she slowly moved the yellow toy back and forth allowing the two month old to follow the bright color. He giggled making her smile and looking down at her younger brother with unconditional love.

"Maybe we'll go and see uncle Fugaku and aunt Mikoto later this week if they aren't busy" Tsuna cooed as she watched the blonde reach for the yellow bear making her smile.

*2 weeks later. Tsuna was able to bring Naruto over to the Uchiha compound without the civilian council throwing a hissy fit*

Sitting in the livingroom of the main house in the Uchiha compound was none other than Tsuna Uzumaki-Namikaze-Senju. She was drifting in and out of sleep but she felt like she couldn't sleep until she knew if her brother was asleep or not. Itachi had gone up a little bit ago but Tsuna couldn't bring herself to go upstairs just yet.

"Tsuna-Chan? Are you still sitting down here? You know you can go to sleep I'll look after Naruto for you" Mikoto says softly to the five year old girl who yawned and closed her eyes finally drifting off to sleep while trusting her aunt to take care of her younger brother.

"I'll take her upstairs Mikoto. You get some tea ready for the both of us" Fugaku says as he picks up his best friend's daughter. His wife nods and he carries her up to the guest bedroom and tucking her in. He looked down at the sleeping five year old and all he can swear that he can hear Minato and Kushina thanking him for looking after her.

*The next morning*

Tsuna winced as sunlight hit her face waking her up. She covered her eyes for a second before the five year old realized that she wasn't in her room or the Uchiha livingroom so she had no idea where she was.

"Tsuna-Chan?" She heard a male voice ask making her turn and look at the door only to see Itachi standing there. Seeing the male made her relax as if he was here it meant that she was still in the Uchiha compound.

"Itachi-Kun? I must've fell asleep last night" Tsuna mumbles while scratching the back of her neck but Itachi sends her a small smile.

"You did but I thought I'd let you know that breakfast is ready and Jiraiya-San is here wanting is see you and Naruto" Itachi said as the red haired girl got out of the bed and walked over to Itachi quickly.

"Really? Pervy Sage is back already? Alright let's get going Itachi-Kun!" Tsuna says as she slowly started waking up and getting the well know Uzumaki energy which made Itachi smile slightly. The two five year olds walked down the stairs to be met with the sight of Fugaku, Mikoto, and Jiraiya all sitting at the table quietly talking to each other.

"Pervy Sage!" Tsuna says running over to the white haired Sanin. Said white haired male's eyes widened before he turned and caught the red haired child who almost knocked him out of his seat.

"Oof Tsuna. Be careful there you nearly knocked me out of my seat" he said making the child pout slightly before smiling again at her godfather.

"Pervy Sage? How long are you staying in the village?" Tsuna asked, she knew he couldn't stay that long but she was pleased he was visiting anyway, making the older male smile.

"For today and I can maybe push it to tomorrow but I can't stay longer than that" he says before standing up while still carrying Tsuna which made the five year old laugh.

"Now come on you two let's eat before the boys wake up" the Sanin suggests making the other two adults nod in agreement as the two kids look at the adults.

*After eating breakfast Naruto and Sasuke woke up*

Tsuna was sitting in the Sanin's lap as he was letting her watch him make some simple seals when Mikoto walked downstairs carrying Naruto and Sasuke. Upon seeing his older sister Naruto stopped crying and turned his head towards her and whimpered while moving his hands towards her.

"Aw Tsuna-Chan it looks like little Naruto-Kun wants his big sister" Mikoto says as Tsuna looks up and smiles at her brother.

"Ok I'm coming ototo" Tsuna says getting up and walking over to the older woman and taking her brother from her.

"Ototo meet our godfather Jiraiya but you can just call him Pervy Sage" Tsuna teases making everyone else chuckle while the white haired male gawked at his godchildren.

"You brat I am the legendary Jiraiya! Not Pervy Sage!" Jiraiya shouts but hearing the unknown male shout at his sister made Nartuo make an angry baby noise while aggressively moving his hands towards the whitehaired male.

"Ha Jiraiya-San seems like Naruto doesn't like you yelling at Tsuna" Fugaku says internally laughing at the white haired male's face.