Graduation

3rd person pov
Tsuna was training with the phoenixes with some fire Jutsus that they suggested she learned in order to better be suited in case she ever did need to fight. Her chakra natures were water and earth so learning and using fire Jutsus were difficult for her but her Uzumaki stubbornness refused to back down from the challenge so she trained in order to attempt to master some fire Jutsus. She knew if people knew her chakra natures it'd be a good idea to have a few fire Jutsus up her sleeve.

"Tsuna-Chan I believe we are done training for today" Keena, one of her phoenix summons, says making Tsuna sigh and bow towards the phoenix in respect.

"Thank you for training with me today Sensei" Tsuna says before the phoenix disappeared in a puff of smoke. Tsuna walked over to the side where her water bottle was waiting only to see her husband waiting for her.

"Itachi-Kun? What do you need?" Tsuna asked tilting her head while she drank her water as the last time she checked he was out with Shisui. Seeing her acting so normally made him raise an eyebrow.

"Did you forget already Tsuna-Chan?" Itachi asked making the eighteen year old look at the black haired male in confusion as she didn't think she forgot anything.

"Forget about what Itachi-Kun?" Tsuna asked confused making Itachi shake his head while smiling slightly which made her pout slightly.

"Today is the academy graduation. Sasuke, Kiba, and Naruto should be graduating today" Itachi says and that makes the red haired female stop for a second before putting her bottle down.

"Shit!" She yelled before sunshining, a Jutsu she learned from Shisui, home to take a quick shower. Itachi snickered and cleaned the area up real quick.

*After Tsuna showered and changed she sunshined to the academy where Mikoto, Fugaku, Itachi, Shisui, Hana, and Tsume were waiting for her*

"Oh hey look who finally joined us" Shisui teased making the Uzumaki blush in embarrassment before glaring at the older Uchiha.

"Oh hush Shisui" Tsuna huffed making everyone snicker at her which just made her blush worsen. She turned and walked over to Itachi and laid her head against his shoulder.

"Itachi-Kun everyone is bullying me!" Tsuna says which makes Itachi let out an amused chuckle. They knew the other clan heads and their significant others were watching but none of them cared.

"We do it out of love Tsuna-Chan" Tsume teases making Tsuna whine and hide behind her husband. The small group continued to chat until they watched a teacher let the students out. Sasuke and Kiba ran out of the building and to the group waiting for them.

"Where's Naruto boys?" Hana asked when no one saw the blonde which made the two boys look at her.

"Huh? Oh Mitzuki-Sensei asked him to stay behind. Though Ferret and her team are with him still" Kiba informed the group who decided on waiting for the blonde boy. After five minutes Naruto walked out with a confused look on his face clearly thinking about something.

"Naruto? Are you ok?" Tsuna asked after seeing the look on her brother's face. He looked up at her and thought of not telling her since Mitzuki told him not to tell anyone but this was his older sister. She always looked after him and even protected him if anyone knew what he should do it'd be her.

"Are you upset about not passing?" Sasuke asked as he heard that his blonde brother figure didn't pass the test requirements which was odd considering the only thing they think he failed was the clone jujitsu since he was given retries with the kunai throwing after seeing his was dull.

"No. Jiji and big sister already told me I might fail due to how large my chakra pool is...but Mitzuki-Sensei told me that there was a secret test" Naruto says as they start walking away from the academy. Hearing those words confused the adults as they didn't think there was a secret test to the academy.

"And what was this secret test baby brother?" Tsuna asked, she doesn't remember hearing anything about a secret test but she guessed that was the whole point of a secret, making Naruto look at his older sister.

"He said that I needed to steal Jiji's scroll" Naruto said making everyone stop walking which forced Naruto and the other two kids to stop walking as the adults instantly knew what scroll he was talking about.

"And what did you tell him Naruto-Chan?" Mikoto asked making the blonde boy turn and look at her and tilt his head.

"I told him I'd think about it. He told me to meet him at the clearing near the village outskirts if I decided to steal it" Naruto said making the rest of the group nod and continue walking.

"So what were you told about the rest of the test?" Tsuna asked, deciding on talking to Naruto and Hiruzen about it later when she was sure there wasn't extra ears listening in, making Naruto pout.

"I think I'm being held to a higher standard then some of the other kids" Naruto huffs making Tsuna look at him.

"Oh? And why do you think that baby brother?" Tsuna asked and Sasuke nodded before Kiba spoke up for the blonde.

"Well for the rest of us the lowest passing grade was like a seventy but Naruto got everything but the clones right but he didn't pass" Kiba explains making the adults look at the ANBU who nodded.

*Later that night. Tsuna was waiting with Hiruzen in the Hokage's office while Naruto went with the scroll followed by a ANBU capture team*

Tsuna was pacing back and forth in the office and Hiruzen watched his granddaughter worry. He was slightly worried but he trusted the ANBU team he sent and Naruto. Tsuna however knew she could trust the ANBU but it was still nerve-wracking to think of her just graduated brother going against a decently strong Chunin.

"Tsuna-Chan. Since this is technically a mission that means Naruto is technically able to graduate through field work. So he'll need to be in the academy with the other kids in a week" Hiruzen says distracting the red haired eighteen year old. Hearing her grandfather speak made her stop and look at him with a slightly worried look on her face.

"I can do that. Can I ask about his team placement? Or are you still thinking about it" Tsuna asked making Hiruzen smile and walk over to her.

"I'm not sure just yet as I still need to go through other graduates in order to make teams so you'll have to find out later this week with the other clan heads" Hiruzen says making the red haired woman huff and cross her arms.

"Fine-" Tsuna starts then the ANBU team appears. One agent was holding a dirty and tired looking Naruto, one was holding an injuried Iruka Umino, one was holding the scroll, and one was holding the traitorous Chunin Mitzuki.