Marriage

Itachi and Tsuna are still thirteen (I know it's weird for thirteen year old to get married but cut me some slack -_-) and I'm combining both western and Japanese wedding traditions or at least I'm going to try to. If I'm wrong just nicely let me know.

3rd person pov
Tsuna was in her livingroom pacing around nervously as her best friend Hana watched her. It's been a week since she joined the council and she would be marrying the Uchiha male today. Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, and Fugaku were helping Itachi get ready while Tsume, Jiraiya, Hana, Hiruzen, and Mikoto were helping Tsuna get ready.

"What if he changes his mind and decides not to get married today? Or at all?!" Tsuna asked making Mikoto snicker and hug Tsuna which made the red haired female stop pacing. While Hana, Tsuna's maid of honor, giggled and went to get the kimono ready for Tsuna as she knew the Uchiha mother would succeed in calming her down.

"Tsuna-Chan. Itachi has been thinking about this day for the past year...he's not going to change his mind" Mikoto comforts her hearing this made Tsuna take a deep breath and nod.

"Right. We've already talked about this day...I'm just worrying over nothing" Tsuna sighs and takes a step back from her soon to be mother-in-law.

"Now come on we have to get you ready. Tsume and Hiruzen are probably putting the finishing touches on the wedding location" Mikoto says making the thirteen year old nod as she followed the black haired woman.

*With Itachi*

Staring out of the window Itachi couldn't help but feel nervous as well. He looked over and saw the three younger boys wearing their suits. Naruto was going to be the flower boy, he demanded this position and neither Tsuna nor Itachi were going to take that away from him especially after he threatened everyone with a spoon he had, Sasuke was going to be a groomsmen, he didn't want anything else, and Kiba was going to be the ring bearer. Itachi gulped and looked out the window again only to feel a hand on his shoulder.

"Itachi calm down. You and her talked about this marriage before she joined the council if she wasn't ready she wouldn't have joined the council" Shisui, Itachi's best man, says calming the younger male down.

"I know it's just...I can't believe that we're finally doing it" Itachi sighs as he stood up from his spot at the window.

"Neither can I. It feels like I met Tsuna yesterday and now I'm your best man in your wedding" Shisui says rubbing the back of his neck. He was removed from the shinobi list for the time being so he can heal from whatever Danzo did to him properly.

"Your telling me..." Itachi sighs while Naruto looks out the door and talks to someone before nodding and taking something.

"Itachi-Nii big sister Hana dropped something off for you!" Naruto says turning around and handed the groom the small box. After grabbing the box Itachi signaled Shisui to give Hana the box he made for Tsuna. When Itachi opened his box he was surprised with what he saw. Inside the box was a simple long piece of white hemp while it was something small the meaning behind it of Tsuna wishing to grow old together made him blush slightly as he knew Tsuna wasn't one for big and expensive gifts but one for gifts with meanings.

"So Itachi what did you give her?" Shisui asked after seeing the gift which made Itachi blush as his father walked in.

"He gave her the outsider seal" Fugaku said which made Shisui shocked. He knew the clan trusted the red haired female but the outsider seal was a seal that could only be made with Uchiha chakra and blood. It allowed outsiders to see seals and things in the compound that could only be seen with the Sharingan. So Tsuna would be able to see hidden defensive seals around the compound and would be allowed in certain blocked off areas.

"The elders agreed to that? Even Izumi's father?" Shisui asked knowing that the Uchiha female was still crushing after Itachi.

"Her father was the only elder that disagreed but his vote didn't count due to being biased" Fugaku says as he walked over to his son while the three young boys were finishing getting ready.

*After getting ready they went out to the Uzumaki gardens where Tsume and Hiruzen set up the wedding*

Everyone was gathered around as Itachi was standing with the third Hokage waiting to marry his granddaughter to her crush. Itachi's Sharingan subconsciously activated when Jiraiya walked down with Tsuna by his side. Seeing this made Mikoto and Fugaku smile slightly as they remembered Fugaku doing the same thing during their wedding. Jiraiya smiled as he let Tsuna walk to her spot as he wished it was Minato instead of him but he's be damned if she'd walk don the aisle alone.

"Tsuna look" Hana whispered and that made everyone in earshot look at where she was pointing. Tsuna teared up when she saw that Naruto had put his plushies of his parents on the two seats reserved for their parents. On Minato's seat was the blonde male plushie and resting on the back was Minato's cloak and resting next to Kushina's plushie was her sword and old ANBU mask.

"I made sure Otou-San and Okaa-San were here for this day" Naruto mumbles and Tsuna smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you baby brother it means a lot to me" Tsuna says making the blonde smile. The other smiled as they knew that the red haired female secretly was upset about her parents missing this big day.

"Are we ready?" Hiruzen asked softly once Tsuna wiped the tears away from her eyes. She was happy that her parents would at least be here in idea.

"As I'll ever be" Tsuna and Itachi say in unison. Hiruzen went through the wedding ceremony as normally as he could.

*After the wedding ceremony. Fugaku and Mikoto took Tsuna and Itachi into a private room in order to place the outsider seal. As well as get the phoenix summons permission to accept the wedding*

Tsuna winced as Mikoto bandaged the seal as it needed to be covered until it dried. Tsuna looked up and Fugaku opened the phoenix summoning scroll. The phoenix summoning was last used by the Madara Uchiha and they had the Izuna Uchiha's sword hidden. If they accepted the marriage then the entire clan wouldn't be able to fight the marriage, even though really the only ones against it was Izumi and her father.

"Who summoned me?" the phoenix asked before looking and spotting a young male Uchiha and a young female he could tell was from not only the Uzumaki clan but the Senju clan as well.

"The great great granddaughter of Hashirama Senju...was given the outsider seal?" The flame bird asked in confusion. Seeing that Tsuna was still in pain from the seal Mikoto explained everything. Hearing this made the phoenix feel an attachment to the red haired female.

"I see. Then I wish for the young Uzumaki to sign the phoenix contract" the phoenix says which shocked everyone including Tsuna. She knew the phoenix summons were a fighting summons they were often summoned for fighting

"But I'm not a shinobi nor do I think I'll ever be able to become one" Tsuna said making the flaming bird shake it's head.

"Does not matter you have the spirit of an Uchiha so we'd be happy to have you as our summoner" the phoenix explains and after a while of talking Tsuna ended up signing it.