Wave Mission Pt. 2

3rd person pov
Team seven was seen walking on the dirt road surrounding a drunk male. Sakura seemed extremely nervous and Kakashi was following from behind while the boys silently walked.

"So Tazuna what's it like in the land of waves?" Sakura asked the older male as she couldn't stand the silence. The older male didn't hesitate to respond but Naruto and Sasuke ignored him when Naruto signaled his brother figure that he sensed two shinobis up ahead.

"Hn" (Two shinobis up ahead at least Chunin level) Naruto grunted in the Uchiha language as it was an easy way to communicate with Uchihas without others knowing. Sasuke nodded and glanced back at their Sensei hoping he was competent enough to see that the boys knew of upcoming danger.

"Hn" (I think our Sensei is planning something stupid) Sasuke replied making Naruto snort and cross his arms behind his head.

"Hn" (If he does anything stupid that puts us unnecessarily in danger I say we tell everyone back home) Naruto says making Sasuke chuckle and the two ignored the confused looks of everyone else.

"What are you boys talking about?" Kakashi asked making the boys look at each other and smile before looking back at their Sensei. He had a Uchiha teammate so he knew that Uchiha's often used the Hn's to speak to one another.

"Nothing important. Just wondering what Onee-San is doing right now" Sasuke says and the two noticed the subtle flinch Kakashi gave at the mention of their red haired older sister.

"I'm sure she's sitting at home hoping you're competent enough to protect us if something goes wrong" Naruto replies enjoying the definite flinch that the Jonin did.

"Hn" (Definitely planning something stupid) Naruto huffs making his black haired brother figure nod as they passed a puddle. The next events seemed to happen in slow motion as suddenly two males jumped from the puddles and ripped Kakashi apart which caused the four others to freeze at the sight of the silver haired male being ripped apart. While Sasuke and Naruto don't like the Jonin that didn't mean they wished death apon him.

"One down" One of the enemy Chunin say and despite the traumatizing event the two boys snap into action. Naruto quickly makes clones to protect the bridge builder and Sakura while him and Sasuke charged the two shinobi. Naruto quickly used the fighting style Jiraiya taught him that his father used which was a mix of two fighting styles based off of jaguars, one of the Uzumaki summons, and toads. While Sasuke used the fighting style taught to him by Itachi, Mikoto, and Fugaku. The two held off for a bit managing to not get injured due to blocking or dodging the demon brothers, they recognized them due to Itachi's copy of the bingo book he let them read when he got word they would be doing a C ranked mission so that they knew how dangerous certain people were in case they came across them, until a kunai went towards Sasuke which made Naruto jump in front of his brother figure and take the kunai to his hand.

'Kit!' Kurama shouted as Naruto removed the kunai just as Kakashi appeared and grabbed the two shinobi before they could continue their attack.

"Naruto!" Sasuke shouted worried about his little brother figure. He turned and faced Naruto not caring that Kakashi was apparently alive and well.

"Sensei!" Sakura shouted in relief when she spotted the silver haired male. He quickly restrained the two shinobi not paying attention to the fact that Naruto got hit.

'Kit it was poisoned don't let the other brat touch it' Kurama informed the blonde making Naruto move his hand away from his brother figure.

"Kurama says not to touch it" Naruto whispered not wanting the silver haired Sensei to hear him. Sasuke stopped and nodded while he was concerned for his brother he trusted the fox to heal his brother properly.

"Sensei you're ok! I was so scared" Sakura whined making the silver haired Sensei chuckle as if traumatizing his students was no big deal.

"Now now Sakura I just needed to see who they were after" Kakashi says making the boys snort as Kurama worked on healing the blonde's hand.

"Well I doubt they would be after us since we're fresh Genin and I doubt they'd be stupid enough to think that their Chunin skills could take an experienced Jonin like you so that only leaves one person" Sasuke says glancing at the bridge builder who realized they were figuring him out so he came clean about everything.

"The boy is right...." Tazuna started before giving some guilt ridden story about how he was the land of waves last hope to get out from under Gato. How Gato was probably hiring shinobi to take him out but if he died then who would build the bridge or take care of his daughter or grandson.

"You still should've told the truth this is an A ranked mission at least and these Genin are barely ready for a C rank" Kakashi says making Naruto and Sasuke roll their eyes.

"We're already almost halfway there...we should keep going to gather information for a more experienced team while sending word back to Jiji" Naruto huffed making Sasuke nod in agreement.

"I don't know boys..." Kakashi says looking at Sakura who looked about ready to faint from the blood. He had to admit it was a decent idea but he was concerned about the pink haired Genin's condition.

"She'll be fine I mean Naruto just got poisoned and he's not complaining" Sasuke says making the silver haired Jonin whip his head around to face the boys.

"Naruto got what?!" Kakashi shouted rushing over to the blonde who moved back away from their Sensei...he never liked being crowed by people he didn't know or like.

"I'm fine it's already healed" Naruto huffed as the silver haired male grabbed his hand to inspect it. Naruto grimaced as he didn't want someone who saw him as the demon he held to be touching him.

'Kurama' Naruto asked and without replying a very thin layer of Kurama's chakra coated his hand causing it to burn the Jonin's hand slightly making the silver haired male let go of the blonde's hand.

"I said I'm fine Sensei" Naruto huffed before walking over to Sasuke as Kakashi held his hand slightly worrying about how the Kyuubi's chakra came out so easily.

"Sasuke-Kun and Naruto-Baka are right...it'd be wrong to just leave them now..." Sakura says making Kakashi sigh. His relationship with Tsuna wasn't the only one that became strained back when he believed that Naruto was the demon he held...Gai and his relationship with his summons became strained. Gai called it unyouthful to blame a newborn for something he had no control over and his summons believed it was a betrayal to his 'pack'. Both still worked with him but only cause it'd effect the village if they didn't.

"Alright then...I guess we'll continue..." Kakashi sighed before summoning one of his dog summons. The dog that appeared was Pakkun a small dog and Kakashi's main summon.

"Kakashi." The dog stated blankly making Kakashi flinch before sighing and clearing his throat. Despite his efforts to hide the tension between him and his summon the two boys could practically cut the tension with a knife.

"Pakkun I need you to deliver a message to the Hokage for me" Kakashi started making the dog nod. While he wasn't happy to cooperate with the silver haired male he would do it since it seemed important.