13

It was finally Friday, Melody was a little extra sleepy when her alarm went off after her late night at the dance the night before. She got ready in a comfortable jeans and sweater outfit. She packed her bag and a lunch and was out the door, running a little behind schedule. She had used the front door of the house, but didn't run into anyone on her way out. Thankfully.

School was fine, another day and another week over. One week closer to finishing highschool. Two months down, eight to go. After school was finished, she headed home to start dinner. She looked through the cupboards and fridge and didn't really see much of anything she could use to make a meal to feed 6 people. She sighed and called Alexander to see if he could give her a lift to the store and back to save her time. He answered right away, and said he was already on the way, he was happy to help her out.

It barely took him five minutes to reach her, she ran out and jumped in the jeep and he headed to the small grocery store in town. Melody picked up a rotisserie chicken, some fresh pasta, pesto, a lettuce head, and parmesan. Alexander offered to come in and help her cook, but she shooed him away, saying she could handle this. When really she didn't want her family to embarrass her in front of Alexander. This was her problem, she liked keeping it separate from him. Hearing about how her family treated her was different than seeing it in action.

Melody regretted her choice to send Alexander away when she returned to the kitchen with her grocery bag of food she had used her own money to buy, and saw Randy and Robert were sat in the kitchen. Like they were waiting for her.

She pointedly ignored the two of them, as she set out the ingredients on the counter. She set the large stock pot on the stove to boil for the pasta, adding a generous pour of salt to season the water. She could feel two sets of eyes watching her as she worked. They weren't saying anything to her or each other. Everyone was awkwardly quiet. She took out the rotisserie chicken, and started to break it down, carving the meat off the bones, before dicing it up.

Melody was so focused on her knife work, and making sure she didn't waste any of the chicken that she didn't hear as one of her step brothers crept up behind her until strange hands were on her hips, hot sour breath was brushing against the nape of her neck. She went stiff and still, unable to react.

Randy's voice was in her ear, "It's good to see you finally behaving and where you belong" she flinched when she heard him take a deep sniff of her hair and tried to move away from him as his obvious erection pressed into her backside. But she was trapped between him and the counter, she had nowhere to go, and he wasn't letting go of her hips that he was now holding painfully tight.

"Let me go" her voice just above a whisper as she remembered Royal's warning.

"I don't think so." his left hand moved from her hip to cup her ass. "Dad told us you were on thin ice, that he's ready to send you to boarding school" another sniff to her hair, she felt gross and dirty now, "We're supposed to keep an eye on you when he can't make sure you behave. If you want to stick around you better get used to keeping me happy." her skin felt greasy as his words fell over her.

"Please stop" she was trying so hard to not cry, she didn't want him to see her tears. But she was scared. She tried to look at Robert, a desperate hope that the oldest brother would maybe stop Randy from whatever it was he was trying to do here. But when Melody turned her head, she saw Robert stroking his own obvious erection through his pants while he stared at Randy and Melody where he had her trapped.

Melody's fear had turned to terror, her body was quivering, she felt frozen in place. "It's not a big deal, step siblings aren't really related. Keep Robert and me happy, and we'll tell dad what a little angel you have become." They were both disgusting pigs. She knew she should rage, try and fight Randy off of her, but she couldn't move. Melody wished she had some way of recording what was happening, someway to prove to her mom, to anyone what the brothers were trying to do. Anything that would make this nightmare stop before it goes any further.