23

Alexander had left Melody alone in her now perfectly set up room to grab some popcorn for them to enjoy a movie night cuddled together on her bed. Melody had changed into comfy sweat pants and a tank top, and was idly scrolling through her phone. Beverly had tried calling too many times to count before Melody blocked her number. No one else ever really messaged her, so she was surprised when a text notification from an unknown number popped up on her phone. She tapped to read the message, "Whores always get what they deserve." She frowned, looking around the room, feeling unsafe without Alexander nearby.

Thankfully it was only seconds later that he arrived, kicking open the door with his foot as his hands were full as he carried a giant bowl of freshly popped buttery popcorn, soda's, and some candy. He looked at Melody, and knew immediately that something was wrong. "Melody? What's wrong?" he asked, setting down the mountain of snacks on the bedside table. She showed him her phone screen, and was surprised when he growled in response. "Do you know who sent it?"

She shook her head. "No, I don't know this number, how would someone have my number?"

"I don't know baby, turn your phone off for tonight. We'll ask Guillermo tomorrow if there's anything he can do. We'll get you a new phone and new number tomorrow too." He flopped his large body down on the bed beside her, wrapping her up under his protective arm, "No one can hurt you here, I got you." He kissed the top of her head, and was thrilled when he felt her body relax against him. "You pick a movie, we'll eat snacks and relax."

She nodded her head, turned her phone off and tossed it onto a side table. She snuggled even more into Alexander's side, and used the remote to pick a streaming service. After rolling over some options she picked a vampire horror movie. Choice made she dropped the remote and started to shovel large handfuls of popcorn into her mouth. Making noises like a happy cat as she ate.

Alexander looked at Melody while she continued to stuff her face with junk food and smiled. She was so fucking perfect. And those noises were giving him very dirty idea's, wondering if she would sound like that when he was inside her. He desperately wanted to move their relationship along physically, but he knew she was a virgin. He had a feeling she might not have had very much experience at all. Alexander regretted that he had been a total slut, thinking back on the numerous one night stands and hookups he had enjoyed while looking for his mate. It would have been amazing if he had waited and only known Melody. But he was determined to put his experience to good use now. He was going to be a perfect gentleman while Melody's sexuality bloomed to life. He had so many things he wanted to teach her, to show her.

Melody, with a little help from Alexander, quickly finished off the popcorn. He moved the bowl to the side table, and both were engaged in the movie, occasionally popping a candy in their mouths. Without the bowl of popcorn in the way, Melody was now able to move one of her hands to Alexander's thigh. She liked how he tensed when she touched him, he had been caught unaware of her motion. An evil smile grew on her lips as she seemingly absentmindedly moved her fingers in lazy lines up and down his sweat pant clad thigh. Moving ever closer to where he was burning with desire for her to touch.

He in turn was drawing lazy circles on her shoulder with his finger, she shivered when his finger roamed a little higher, stimulating a ticklish spot on her neck. He smiled, locking that bit of information away for later. He loved how responsive she was to his touch, even on just her shoulder. He wanted to touch and taste every inch of her skin to find every spot of her body that brought her pleasure.

Her hand went further up his thigh, tracing a lazy path until her hand was on the elastic waistband, "Is this ok?" she looked up at him from under her heavy lashes.

"Fuck yes Melody." he shuddered as her hand slipped past the elastic and her small hand found his cock, "Don't stop." He grew hard and ready the moment he realised what she was doing. Her small hand wrapped around his still hidden cock and she began to move her hand up and down, pumping his length in her fist. She loved how he felt in her hands, firm, the skin velvety. She especially loved the soft moans that escaped from his lips as her thumb brushed over the tip, smearing a drop of precum over the head. She continued to watch his face, entranced as he reacted to what she was doing.