22

After watching Melody somehow eat two sandwiches, soup, salad, some fries and now watching her nibble on a cheese plate with some berries and other fruits, Alexander thought he had fallen even more in love with her. Especially hearing the little noises of pleasure and contentment she made while eating.  He was desperate to know if she would make similar sounds while he ate her pussy. Would she moan loudly? Scream his name as she came apart underneath him?

"I think I am done, are you?" She asked him, Alexander nodded, his fantasy still playing in his mind. "Great! Wolf Time! Let's go!" She bounced up from her chair, nearly knocking it over in her excitement, waiting for him to join her.

Alexander got up, smiling at her enthusiasm. "We will need to go outside, there is a training field behind the house a ways." He led her past the chattering wolves still eating lunch, a few gave him knowing smirks as they passed by. They went hand in hand outside, into the crisp fall air, following a snaking path through the gardens and sparse tree stands before a large open field came into view. There were other wolves running and jumping over obstacles and a few others sparring against each other in pairs. Melody's mouth fell open as she looked at the majestic, giant, legendary beasts.

"I know I saw them before, but they look somehow look even bigger than I remember." Awe obvious in her voice as she took in the sight.

"Baby, you haven't seen anything yet." Alexander winked at her as he started to peel his tight tshirt over his head, and was working on the button of his jeans when he heard a squeak from Melody.

"What are you doing?" Her voice breathy as she wantonly gazed at his muscled torso, her tongue sneaking out the graze over her plump lower lip.

"Clothes get shredded when we shift, and I like these jeans a lot." He shrugged, then remembered nudity was more of a big deal for humans. "I guess I should have mentioned that I would need to strip down to shift. Shifters are all pretty comfortable with nudity, its just not a big deal to us." He explained.

"Should I turn around?" Melody asked him shyly.

"Baby, my body is yours to enjoy, you can look if you want. Or not if you prefer." He winked and she silently nodded. He was certain she would turn around, preserve his modesty, but was instead pleasantly surprised when she stood exactly where she was, watching him. His hands went back to the fly of his denim, he undid the button, lowered the fly and slid the stiff fabric down his hips and thighs. He wasn't wearing any boxers or underwear so his sizeable cock bobbed out almost instantly, standing at full attention. He heard a gasp of surprise fall from Melody's lips and he couldn't stop himself from smiling as her eyes roved over his body. Her eyes hungry for him while she thoughtlessly licked her lips.

"Like what you see?" she nodded dumbly, unable to form words. He stood naked and proud in front of her. "I'm going to shift now. There might be some noises that sound bad to you, but I'll be fine. Are you ready?" she nodded, eyes never leaving him. The air around Alexander shimmered slightly, like heatwaves over pavement on a hot day. Then there were sounds like bones snapping and a second where he was in between human and wolf. It all happened so quickly it was hard to tell when the change officially happened. It seemed like one second Alexander was in front of her, and she blinked and now a wolf taller than her stood in front of her.

Flint was beautiful. A giant charcoal colored wolf. Larger than the other already impossibly large wolves on the field. His fur was shaggy and looked silky and soft. Melody wanted to run her hands through it, but wasn't sure if that would be considered rude. She continued to check out his wolf, suddenly smiling, giggling she clapped her hands together like an excited child. "Booties! You have the cutest white booties!" she squealed joyfully.

If a wolf could frown, that is what Flint looked like in that moment. The air shimmered again and in a blink Alexander stood in front of her again. Melody felt her skin Flush. She was going to have to work on getting more comfortable with nudity or she would spend most of her time pink. To be fair though, she had never ever seen a cock as large as Alexander's, well in real life she had never seen any before. It wasn't her fault she was so bashful right now.

"A six foot tall wolf is in front of you and all you can say is cute?" He didn't sound angry, he sounded confused.

Melody's blush burned brighter on her cheeks as she did her best to keep her eyes on Alexander's face. "Your fur is all charcoal, but your feet are white...like booties...sorry I didn't mean to offend you or Flint." She looked down at her feet. "You were so beautiful, I wanted to run hands through your fur so badly, but I didn't want to be rude so I didn't and then I went and said the wrong thing anyways. I..."

Impossibly quick Alexander was in front of her, his hands cupping her cheeks gently as he leaned down and placed a searing kiss on her lips. His tongue moved to trace the seam between her plump lips, she opened her mouth, inviting his tongue to dance with hers. As the kiss deepens she ran her flat palms over his naked chest. Feeling the rock hard planes of his muscles under his warm skin. Alexander finished kissing her, pulling back leaving her breathless, lips swollen and red from his attentions. "Anytime you want to touch me, you can Melody. You didn't say anything wrong."

"I didn't offend Flint then?" Her eyes were still hazy with lust from the kiss as she looked up at him.

"If you were anyone else, his ego might have been bruised, but he is thrilled that you liked him" Alexander got dressed, the blush on Melody's skin finally subsided, and the two walked hand in hand back to the main house. where Alexander helped Melody finish unpacking and setting up her new room.