28

It was close to the time they usually met for dinner before Alexander left the gym. He had forgotten how much he enjoyed working out, the dull ache of well used muscles was a familiar feeling. As he loped his way up to his room to shower the sweat from his skin, he thought about inviting Melody to train with him. She had never worked out before, he liked the idea of helping her learn how to lift weights, watching her grow stronger. Maybe getting physical on the mats for some hand to hand combat and defence training.

He quickly showered, while visions of Melody pinned underneath him wearing bike shorts and a sports bra danced through his mind. His cock was at full attention, and he thought about rubbing one out to his fantasy, but he decided to hold off. He would much rather have Melody with him when he came, and they would spend tonight together in her bed or his, just like they had every single night since she came to live here.

He exited the shower, and got dressed in comfortable clothes. He went to the hall and ran into Melody as she was coming to find him. She was slightly out of breath and her face was flushed like she had been running. He still had no idea what she was up to, and was very curious to know her secret. But once she took his hand with hers, all he could do was just enjoy the moment. She'd tell him when she was ready.

She kept looking up at him shly as they walked to the dining room. Following the smells of baked bread and a hearty stew. Melody was quieter during dinner than she had been the past few days, but she kept giving him strange little smiles, and looking at him up through her lashes. The way she was looking at him was doing strange things to his libideo. She looked so tempting when she looked at him like that.

She wasn't eating as much as she normally did, something was up. But every time he asked, she told him everything was perfectly fine. He noticed Andrea was also making strange faces during the meal and sent her a mind-link to see if she knew what was going on with Melody. But all he got back was a curt reply to be patient. Andrea finished eating and left from the table, and for some reason Melody blushed when Andrea said goodnight to her. Strange and stranger again.

Melody and Alexander finished eating, taking their empty plates back to the kitchen, Melody was again chewing on her lower lip. Goddess every time she did that he wanted to take her lip between his teeth and taste her himself. She paused in the hallway, and looked up at him, the strange shy smile on her face again. "This is weird, but could you wait here for 15 minutes and then come and meet me by the bench where you first told me about wolves?"

Alexander's head cocked to the side, eyeing her up,"I can do that yes. Does this have to do with your little secrets?" he asked, teasingly.

"You noticed?" She looked surprised. "Is my surprise spoiled?" now her face was sad. Whatever it was she had planned, she had put a lot of work and effort into it. He was glad he had given her privacy while she put whatever this was together.

"I noticed you were up to something, but I have no idea what" he held up his hand like he was swearing on a bible, "Scouts honor I have no idea what you planned."

Her grin split her face, "Good! Ok 15 minutes, then come meet me ok?" She leaned up on her tiptoes, pressing a small kiss on his lips before she turned and dashed out the door into the dark night.

Alexander was bouncing on his toes in the hallway, waiting for the clock to count down the long 15 minutes. Alec walked down the hall, and gave Alexander a wordless smirk and a clap on the shoulder as he passed by on his way to his office. After an agonizingly long wait, the time was up and Alexander bounded out the door, following the scent trail Melody had left behind while she walked the familiar trail out into the woods.

The moon was high in the sky, and while it wasn't a full moon, the night was clear and there was plenty of light to see by. For him at least. He hoped Melody had thought to bring a light with her in the woods, he didn't want her to twist her ankle on a root or get lost in the dark. The night air was quiet as his feet crunched over the gravel of the maintained path, the woods were nearly silent tonight, small rodents scurried through the leaf litter beside the path, and an owl could be heard hunting, but that was about it.

Alexander turned the last bend in the trail and his breath caught in his throat as his heart stopped at the sight in front of him. Melody was standing in the moonlight. She was wearing the cape and hood from the red riding hood costume,and not much else. Her hair was cascading around her shoulders in soft waves, she had soft leather hunter style knee boots on, and a satin slip dress that barely came down to her upper thigh. He could easily see her nipples tenting the smooth fabric as she worried her hands together, smiling at him.

"Catch me!" She shouted before turning on her heels and darting into the woods, looking like she knew where she was going. Alexander had to shake his head to clear it, while his wolf was yelling at him to do as his mate said and chase her! The wolf was eager for the chase, especially once they both caught the scent of her arousal on the breeze. She was turned on, wanting him to chase her, and by the goddess he was going to catch her.

His shock at seeing her nearly naked in the woods, begging him to chase her had given her a good head start on him. He could hear her running through the woods ahead of him, she was making much less noise than he had expected. She must have planned this part as well.

As he followed her through the woods he noticed white ribbons tied to trees, like breadcrumbs leading the way. His clever little Melody had marked a trail for herself. Now to find her, and where she was leading him. He crashed through the woods, making significantly more noise than he normally did, letting her know how close he was to catching her. Every so often he caught a glimpse of her red cape as it flowed behind her while she ducked and weaved between the trees. He was maintaining his distance from her. He could have easily over taken her through the woods, but he wanted to see what her plan was all the way through to the end. Plus his wolf was howling with equal measures of joy and lust, loving the chase, loving that she had taken the time to set up a hunt for him.

The trees were starting to thin out, and Alexander thought he recognised the area. He came out of the woods to find he was exactly where he expected to be, one of the isolated cabins his uncle kept for less socially minded guests was in front of him in a nice little clearing. The front door was open, and he could see the flickering light of candles, and a plume of smoke coming from the chimney.

Alexander followed Melody's scent to the front door and found her waiting for him. Boots discarded by the door, she was out of breath, barefoot and wearing nothing but the thin slip dress and her riding hood. She had made his fantasy from Halloween come to life.

There had to be over a hundred candles, filling the one room cabin with a flickering gentle light. He wondered if he was dreaming, she looked otherworldly standing in front of him. He didn't even know what he was doing until he was standing in front of her, hands around her waist. He had no idea how he had crossed the distance between them, all he could see, all he could think about was her.

"Caught you" he whispered, before his lips covered hers and his tongue plundered her sweet mouth with his tongue.