2:11

Alexander watched Melody with rapt attention. Her eyes were locked on the tiny domme on the stage. She looked very small, even on the towering heels. The domme was wearing a lace eye mask, very much like the one Melody had worn to the Halloween dance. A particularly fond memory for Alexander. He wondered if she still had it somewhere in her costume closet.

Melody's face and the bond between them made him wonder what was going on in his girl's head. She looked and felt like she had in the weeks they spent studying hard for her to test out early of highschool. So she could put that part of her life behind her. Not exactly the kind of mood he expected from her at a sexy show, and a rather steamy one at that. Not that he had much experience with them. But he knew Melody had never. Maybe his little kitty wanted to try some new games. He could almost feel his ass start to shake as Flint decided he liked that idea very very much and wanted to wag his tail.

Alexander swiftly suppressed those thoughts before Guillermo could become wise to his filthy mind. But of course he was too late. As he looked towards the strange, closed off wolf Alexander knew he was busted. At least Guillermo would never say anything to embarrass him or Melody. Guillermo was exceptionally protective of Melody, and more than a few pack members who had been found to have shared the more hurtful gossip around the pack found themselves the victim of some dire poison pen moments as their darkest secrets came to light.

Melody had no idea her detractors were being put in their place by Guillermo. Alexander wasn't even supposed to know, but he had set up his own network to protect Melody and Guillermo had been noticed in those efforts. Melody was so strong, never bowing her head as she walked the halls. But Alexander knew how hard some days could be on her.

Alexander was so engrossed with Melody that he didn't notice the tall dark haired man that had approached the group of women. Alexander felt his heckles rise as the dark haired man made his way to Delia, eyed Melody once from head to toe before looking directly at the camera with the coldest grey eyes. Alexander heard Guillermo mutter "Shit." before the worst feedback sound echoed through the room, popping the cones on speakers and cracking one of the monitor screens while both men fell to the floor covering their ears.

"Well that explains why I couldn't find anything out about the owner and why it is a safe space for the paranormal." Guillermo said. More words than usual after the strange experience.

"What explains what?" Alexander asked, digging his finger in his ear trying to make the ringing sound stop.

"That was a demon. He has owned that club for at least 107 years" Guillermo said. Once again back to his monotone voice.

"A demon!?" Alexander felt his panic rise. Melody was there!

Guillermo grabbed his hand and pulled Alexander back down into his chair. "Damon Black. Under one name or another has owned that club for several generations. But now that I have seen him. They are all him. He has a reputation for generous philanthropy and hedonism over violence." Guillermo looked at Alexander, and the broken monitor, speakers, and other damages. "Melody is still safe. Cyrus is there. The owner isn't fond of spies. " He paused. "I'm going to need the visa to replace some things." He looked at his still smoking tech room, waving his hand to clear some of the noxious electrical fire smoke from right in front of his nose.

Alexander got up from the broken chair, pulling out his wallet and handing the platinum card to Guillermo. "Get what you need, as always."

"Her tracker is still in her bag, and her phone. She's safe Alexander." Guillermo said, like he sensed Alexander's unease and was trying to soothe it.

"I know." Alexander breathed out. "I just worry a lot."

"She's worth worrying about." Which might have been the most sentimental thing Guillermo had ever said.