43

As their lips slowly pressed together, they exhaled softly, both finding comfort in the kiss.

They pulled back just a little to part their lips and reposition, making Louis' bottom lip fall between Harry's.

It was a beautiful feeling for the both of them- comfort, happiness, and bliss. They were happy. They felt that the world had stopped and it was just them living in it. Like they were all that mattered- that that one moment changed everything.

And it did. It changed everything. Even the tiniest things

It changed the way they looked at each other. The way they acted around each other. The way they talked to each other- and about each other. It changed their thoughts about each other and their feelings for each other.

Hell, they would've been happy with never pulling their lips apart again, just to savor and keep that deep feeling in their tummies... but Harry's phone rang.

They pulled away, breathless and grinning like idiots.

Louis grabbed Harry's phone off the nightstand to hand it to the green eyed boy, but he just shook his head, telling Louis to answer it.

So, Louis swiped right and put the phone to his ear

"Styles' phone, This is Louis" Harry answered happily, his smile on his lips never fading

"Uh, Louis? This is Jordan. I'm Harry's friend. I got his number from Liam." 

"Oh, hello. Whatcha need?" Louis asked

"I was going to see if Harry was busy? I'd like to hang out with him" Jordan asked, clearly a little nervous

Louis immediately frowned. Everyone knew Jordan was bisexual. -Everyone also knew that 'hanging out' with Jordan most likely meant sex.

"He's very busy, thanks." Louis answered, his tone shifting

"Uh- okay. Have him call me back then"

"Sure" Louis hung up and Harry tilted his head, his silent way of asking what happened

"Jordan got your number from Liam" Louis mumbled

Harry pulled a face. Not a pretty one- not a happy one either. 

"Jordan was asking Niall for my number aswell. Delete it from my phone, would you?"'

Louis grinned a little. Harry wanted Jordan's call number deleted.

Louis did as he was asked and removed the number Jordan had called from then put Harry's phone back down.

"Still wanna get to know each other more..?" Harry asked quietly

"I do. I wanna know every little thing about you, Haz.. But I'd also like to be more than friends"

"Boyfriends?" Harry asked and sat up a little, a shine now appearing in his eyes from slight excitement

"Yeah, like boyfriends... you sure you're okay with that?" Louis asked, unable to hide his growing smile

"I'd be very happy with that. As long as we take things slow, ya know..?"

"Of course. I can still, like, kiss you sometimes, right?" Louis asks

Harry grinned now, a full, open, truely happy smile, and he reached over and pulled Louis into a quick, closed mouth kiss.

"Anytime you want" Harry said when he pulled away