Chapter Six

LYRA
________

The night quickly came to an end, and it was time to say goodbye to most of the wolves that did not belong to our pack.

A couple of the wolves that had traveled from far remained in the guest houses, and would leave in a couple of days. It wouldn't be fair or friendly to expect them to leave when they had travelled so far for us.

Alexander had been eager to get me by himself after the session we had in the storage room at the venue. He claimed his wolf wasn't satisfied with a quickie, and barely contained himself when we had bid our goodbyes to our guests.

When finally alone, our house door hardly swung open when Alexander pushed me up against the wall of our living room. His lips travelled down to my jaw and neck, making me tilt my head back to give him better access.

My hands locked in his hair and I moaned loudly as his tongue brushed across my mark. My God, he felt good.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when Alexander's hand cupped my breast. He began to roughly massage my breast, whilst his teeth grazed at my neck.

"Fuck," he grunted against my skin, before his hand travelled up my dress and he found the treasure he was looking for. "Shit, you're so wet."

Grinning, I placed my hands on either side of his face and brought his lips on mine. Our tongues moved in sync, eagerly wrestling each other. I was squirming with anticipation under his touch.

If anyone walked past the house, they would have full view of what Alexander and I were doing. But again, neither of us cared.

My mate brought my attention back to him when his fingers on my core began to move more roughly. Swiftly, he pulled the piece of fabric off of me so he could touch me fully.

"Alex," I moaned against his lips, using that nickname when he got me really worked up. "Fuck, baby, don't stop."

Alexander grinned against my lips. "Do you know how fucking sexy you look right now?"

He gave me no time to respond when his fingers, three of them to be precise, shoved up my hole. He began to pump his fingers in and out of my entrance, his thumb simultaneously swirling in circular motion over my clitoris. I was moaning loudly against his lips.

"Oh my god," I cried, pulling away from the kiss, and gripped on to his shoulders tightly.

Alexander's fingers were vibrating inside of me, his head dipped down to my neck where he was suckling on my mark, driving my wolf completely insane. The sex addict was being pleased.

"Fuck, baby," Alexander muttered against my neck before licking at my skin. "I need you now."

He was about to dominate, when I pushed at his chest and shoved him against the wall, making him pull out his fingers in the process. Alexander appeared surprised, his brow raised and a smirk played on his lips. He glanced at the wetness on his fingers, before licking the content off.

"Fiesty," he cooed once his fingers were clean and leaned against the wall. "Show me what you've got, tiger."

I grinned, and pushed the palms of my hands on his chest. Slowly, I wrapped my hands around his neck, and brought his head down so I could kiss down his jaw and neck.