Chapter Thirty

ALEXANDER
____________

I didn't even waste a second before I completely tore Mike apart, not stopping until the red liquid emptied from his lifeless body.

Jessica advanced towards me to try and save her brother, but I sunk my canines in to her neck the minute she appeared in my vision.

My wolf was ready to murder anyone in sight and I didn't want to stop him. He was tearing Jessica apart, ignoring that she had already become lifeless, and continued to pull her apart with his canines.

"Xander, calm down," Dyami's voice echoed in my ears, making me growl loudly, but also surprised to find him here. "She is already dead."

I turned my head to my beta, and snarled loudly in his face, not appreciating being told what to do.

My beta frowned at my appearance. Swallowing loudly, he said, "The Luna needs you."

His voice was calm and composed, the opposite of everything that I was right now. Then I spat out the remains of the dead wolf from my mouth and shifted back to my human form.

In an instant, I sprinted towards the car, that was currently upside down. I swung the car door open, causing for the door to tumble across in to the woods.

"Lyra?" I whispered, crouching down to attend to my girl. "Baby, can you hear me?"

When she appeared in my vision, my brows furrowed at her sight. The seatbelt held her in place, but red liquid had poured down her forehead, and her eyes remained closed.

Growling, I unbuckled her seatbelt and held her to ensure she wouldn't fall. In a swift motion, I pulled her out of the car, taking her in my arms.

"Lyra," I murmured, clutching her tightly against my chest. "Come on, baby. Please."

Dyami glanced at my Luna, horrified. "The pack doctor is ready, go. I will take care of the rest here."

I didn't even care about anything else, and was about to rush to take my mate to the doctor when my mother stepped in front of me, making me growl at her.

"I am sorry," she whispered, glancing at me with sad eyes. "So sorry, Alexander."

Ignoring her, I stepped around her and rushed to take my mate to the pack doctor. I would deal with my mother later. Lyra's eyes remained closed, making me almost cry out in pain for her.

When I reached the pack doctor, I placed my mate gently on the bed before I snarled at the doctor.

"Is she badly hurt?" the doctor asked, worriedly, coming to attend to my mate.

I glared at him. "I don't know. You're the doctor!"

The doctor bowed his head at once, and mumbled an apology before he began examining my Luna. He seemed annoyed by my close proximity, but I was not going to step away from my girl.

"Baby, come on," I whispered to Lyra, brushing her hair out of her face. "Please, wake up."

The doctor cleared his throat, swallowing hard. "Alpha, with all due respect, I cannot attend to her if you are hovering above her like that."