𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

(Y/n)...

(Y/n)...

Please...

Please come back...

Disgrace...

Finish it...

Kill it...

No.

(Y/n)...

This isn't you...

Sasuke...?

Prove me that you're not a disgrace.

She's a child!

Shut up! (Y/n)! Finish it!

No.

Disgrace

Shut...

Worthless.

Shut up...

(Y/n)...

Sasuke's muffled voice pulls me to the present.

The darkness engulfing me slowly began to disappear.

"(Y/n)....come back. Please."

I slowly open my eyes, the vision was blurry, voices were muffled, and the headache seemed unbearable.

I felt nothing but painful numbness, the hearing was slowly regained over a few seconds.

"S-Sasuke..?"

Sasuke's arms were around me, hugging me tightly as if I were a sand that'll slip away from his fingers.

his warmth gave me calmness, the weakness, distress, misery, and hopelessness started fading.

"What happened, sasuke?"

"How are you feeling.?"

"Sasuke, what happened.?" I asked pulling myself away from his embrace.

"(Y/n), let's not-"

"You lost restraint over your powers." Wuxian interrupted walking in our direction.

"Nearly injured me and sasuke while we struggled to bring you back."

The panic rose within me like a hurricane. My body began to tremble as my breath hitched.

"Wuxian, shut up." Sasuke snapped at him in bitterness.

Anger

Confusion

Guilt

"I-I. I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know how I lost control-"

Sasuke places his hand on my shoulder "calm down. No one was hurt."

"But I tried to hurt you. I lost control.."

"I know you didn't mean to. It's alright, calm down."

"what about the battle.?"

"We won."

the sun began to rise and the nightmare was over. Sunrise is one of the most beautiful scenes of Nature. It gives new life to all creatures and plants, and for villagers the sunrise of new hope and determination.