𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

"S-Sasuke!"

"Naruto, what happened to (y/n).?"

"(Y/n) is imprisoned by the land of Iron leader."

No.....

No.....

(Y/n)...

I asked you to stay out of trouble...

I can't lose you.....

Not after when........

Sasuke's world suddenly crashed down on him, his mind started clouding with negative thoughts.

Time stood still like never before. His pupils dilated, his hands ached and his heart sunk to his feet.

He twitched, only because his body reacted. But when his fear faded, everything returned slowly.

After a minute which seemed like an eternity, His pulse raced and he breathed heavily, almost as if he would burst.

His muscles grew tense, body temperature rose, and he could feel his blood boiling.

"Land of iron?? That land doesn't hold a trustworthy association with shinobi nation and you send (y/n) to that land alone!?"

"Sasuke san we're assigned to protect her." Luozhu chimes in nervously.

"And you failed!" Sasuke snapped at Luazhu.

"Sasuke I know you're mad..but-"

"But what?! I returned after a one-year lengthy mission and the first thing I hear ; (y/n) is imprisoned by some leader. All I asked you to do was take care of her! Nothing else! Just take care of (y/n) till I return.!"

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out.

Naruto clenched his fist angrily "you're not the only one who cares about (y/n). We'll bring her back! You need to calm down so we can think of (y/n) recuse mission."

Sasuke steadied his breath trying to calm the panic.

"Here. Mission report." He muttered tossing the scroll in naruto's direction.

"Where are you going?" Naruto questions raising his bow.

"To recuse (y/n)."

"What?! No! We need a strategy and arrange a rescue team"

"Plan is that I'm going to kill that bastard and rescue (y/n)."

"Sasuke you need to calm down. You're not thinking straight. Go home and rest."

"No. We need to start planning (y/n) rescue mission right away."

"But you just got back-"

"Shut up.."

(Y/n) POV.

Gaining my consciousness I find myself handcuffed and locked inside a dark prison. The prison cell was barely six feet by four. The walls were the same thick grey stone. 

My body felt weak and paralyzed, my lips were dry so did my mouth. intense pain in my back and head made it worst.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" I cried out while touching the odd neck choker that was warped around my throat.