𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

The Evening was crisp already, the last of the sunset just a fading pale stripe in the western sky, the last rays of sun skimmed the surface

The Evening was crisp already, the last of the sunset just a fading pale stripe in the western sky, the last rays of sun skimmed the surface. a web of clouds, backlit by the falling sun, mist billowed through the trees and over the fields and hung low in the air.

Every person should have a place that they can call home. 

The place where a person doesn’t need to hide themselves or be afraid as there is no other place in this whole world that is as safe as a person’s home.

It is human beings’ nature to find a place that they can call home where they are most comfortable, safe, and happy, or in other words where you can feel all kinds of positive emotions.

Some people consider the arms of a person as their home as at that place they feel positive emotions.

Sasuke is my home...

Thinking about Sasuke, the feeling is absolutely gut-wrenching.

No amount of preparation can make the feeling easier.

I realized that I am living in a nightmare and nothing is going to change that. I cried a lot but that didn’t help my case at all.

I have learned to accept my fate.

It wasn’t easy and even though I accepted my situation, I still couldn’t get over the fear that I have and it will remain with me for a painful amount of time.

The adventure of living on the path of life. We are born, live our lives, and eventually pass away with time.

We are attempting to shape our lives in this way. Everyone's life is different. Some people have a lot of problems in life, while others do not.

The sad reality of life is that we start dying the moment we are born.

Sasuke is dying...