𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

"Wait..."

Please...

Please...

"...What did.."

Don't...

Break

My heart...

".....you say.?"

"Sakura Uchiha is my wife."

the confusion shifts to sorrow and then burning rage.

"Get. Out."

"will you listen to me for a second..? I'm sorry, alright? I don't know what was I thinking! When I'm with you everything just makes sense, (y/n)."

"I don't want to hear anything, just leave."

"My heart races when I see you. I believed perhaps this strange feeling I have for you will eventually fade but it's not. Sakura-"

"Go back to your wife, sasuke. Just leave."

Not only did I embarrass myself, but fell in love with a married man.

"(Y/n), Listen to me... I-"

"What is your problem?! Why can't you just leave!"

"My problem?" Sasuke asks taking a step closer to me.

"You see the problem is that even if you tell me that you don't need me or hate me, I will still end up being there for you. You see the problem is even if my heart is breaking, I'd try my best to make you smile. You see the problem is that even if you might not, I'd still choose you, Every. Single. Time."

Why is he saying all this now?

It doesn't matter anymore...

"I still care but fuck you, sasuke. I realize now that I was trying to be the best thing for someone who would always be wrong for me. You didn't intend to stay, but you kept me close. You urged me to trust you again, knowing damn well what might happen, when I pour out my feeling, you tell me you're married? for so long I believed you because I genuinely gave a fuck about you." My voice rose as I glanced at him

"I never meant to cause you any sadness. I never meant to cause you any pain."

"You don't have to hate a person to know leaving them is the best decision to make."

The anger towards him slowly died down and I started questioning myself.

why in the world would sasuke even adore an ordinary healer?

Sympathy

Pity

"Sasuke..."

"Yes?"

I take a deep breath, ignoring the sharp pain inside...

"Don't ever talk to me again."

I could clearly see the sad expression reflecting on his face.

No.

I have to make him leave.

Make him stay as far as possible from me.

I won't beg.

I've been cheated on,