Chapter 5✨

They finally reached Aditya's home and Sumitra Kaki took Mirae in her house for some rest.

"Mirae beta, I am Sumitra Kaki.. And I must say you are soo beautiful..I am like a granny to you okey.. so if you feel lonely or if my Aadu will make you angry so feel free to come to me. I will take his class then and there.." kaki said patting Mirae's head.

" kaki said patting Mirae's head

"Thankyou so much Sumitra Kaki.. You are so sweet.." Mirae said and hugged kaki..

She could not control her tears as she wanted someone to console her and tell her that they will fight for her if anything happens wrong. Exactly what Sumitra kaki did.

Even her own mother did not even once told her that she is there for her in difficult situations, but this lady right here stole Mirae's love by just speaking some kind words.

Because for her all this was very new and also she did not wanted to admit but she was scared of Aditya.

That what will he do with her after marriage as she was not at all in love with him and living with him for whole 2 years was a big task for Mirae.

She then sat on a sofa for some time and then Kaki took her to her new home.

The house was very small with very small one room and hardly any space for hall. She did not find any car parked in the entrance which was a clue that her husband could not even afford a damn car.

 She did not find any car parked in the entrance which was a clue that her husband could not even afford a damn car

She became very angry looking at the size of the house. But still the house manage to look well maintained and clean and looked quite systematic.

She was very impressed how such a small house was kept so clean and tidy that to not to forget by a man.

They then did some more rituals and then finally Mirae was going to be left alone with her brand new husband.

She entered the room and saw such a small bed in the center and and also window and a cupboard not even a closet which hardly had any clothes because even Aditya's clothes were there.

She was looking around when she heard the voice of door being opened. She stiffened but composed herself reminding that "you are a she devil, and a strong lady.."