Chapter 50✨

Aditya had plaster in his hand and took discharge from hospital as he could not take any more leaves.

He hailed a cab and and was coming home when Mala spotted him, "Adi..!! What happened to you.. There is a plaster on your hand.." she asked shocked.

" she asked shocked

"Yeah..I met with an accident.." Aditya said with an awkward smile.

"You could have informed me dear..You know how much I love you right..?" She said.

"Mala please if you want to talk all this then forget it.. Because I am married and have a wife who I love.." he said directly coming to the point.

He was not those types of guys who would flirt with other womans even after having a wife.

She nodded but still accompanied Aditya,"Okey.. Atleast let me drop you till your door..I will hold the medicine bags you are carrying.." she said and Aditya nodded as he did not wanted to look too rude.

They then knocked on the door and Mirae opened the door with a big smile, she was also holding little Adwae in her arms.

But as soon as she saw Mala her smile flew away somewhere. "Come Aditya.." Mala said and held Aditya's hand to bring him inside.

Aditya felt uncomfortable and left her hand immediately after getting inside.
"Aditya how are you..?" Mirae asked..

"I am much better now.." Aditya said. He was going to say further when Mala interrupted,
"Aditya I am making food for you and will get..We cannot expect anyone over here to make anything..If she will know then only she will make anything..Oops she will throw the pan on your hand.." she said eyeing Mirae.

Mirae wanted to show her place to her. But she remained quite because she knew that she was right..Mirae really did not knew how to cook. And she even hurted Aditya by throwing a pan on his hand.

 And she even hurted Aditya by throwing a pan on his hand

"Mala please mind your tongue.." Aditya said angrily but it did not affected Mala. She immediately left and Mirae stood there still.

"Mirae dont feel bad for her talks..She says anything that comes to her mind.." Aditya said and Mirae nodded but she was thinking