Chapter 18✨

They were waiting when suddenly they saw Mala approaching them, "Hey Aditya and Mirae how are you both..?are you going somewhere..?"asked Mala..

"Mala Yeah we are.. and please mind your fu*king business.." Mirae said rudely...

"We are going to visit Mirae's doctor Mala

"We are going to visit Mirae's doctor Mala.." said Aditya as he felt bad that how rudely Mirae sounded..

Mala is not a bad woman, it is just that she likes Aditya.. But she still talks to Mirae properly and never misbehaved with her..But Mirae has always been rude and never talked to her properly..

"Ohh thats good..Then you guys might been going on the bike right..?" Mala asked getting excited..

"No, I will never sit on this dirty bike, It does not match my standard. I have booked a cab.. " Mirae said making faces.

Aditya felt embarassed as Mirae directly insulted him in front of Mala..Knowing that Mala likes him, Mirae is doing all this purposely...

But Mala did not really mind as she know that Mirae keeps insulting Aditya but she is not understanding that why the hell Aditya is not leaving Mirae..

"Ohh I see..Aditya so are you also going with her..? In cab..?" Mala asked smiling to uplift Aditya's mood and not to make him awkward..

And this gesture of her did not get unnoticed by Mirae..

"No Mala I am going on my bike.." Aditya said not making eye contact as he felt as if he is unworthy due to Mirae's words..

"Aditya would you mind giving me a lift.. Actually I have to buy some medicines, but I will get bus very late and it would waste my time.." Mala asked unsure if Aditya would like her sitting on his bike.. 

"Ughh.." Aditya tried to say something and Mirae was fully confident that Aditya will deny Mala. As she knows really well how much he hates when Mala tries to get close to him.

He was going to say further when suddenly Mirae's cab came and she smiled,"I am going in my cab, you come behind in your good for nothing trash.." she said and was going to go towards the cab.

This made Aditya very angry and he thought 'when she is not even respecting me and is insulting continuously, why not help the one who is genuinely asking..'

'