Chapter 34✨

She came out still crying and was searching for Aditya in corridor. Her eyes were becoming blurry due to the amount of tears they held.

She was still searching him and not finding him was giving her an intense pain. She climbed on the top floor of the hospital and found Aditya standing there looking towards sky.

It was dark..only the light of moon and some city lights could be seen.

only the light of moon and some city lights could be seen

She took slow steps and came towards him. She was continuously crying and her sniffing was not stopping.

She stood at a distance from him and still his back was facing him as he was not aware of someone's presence behind him.

Very slowly she whispered "Aditya.."

As soon as Aditya heard a voice he turned. He looked towards the source of the voice. And then his eyes landed on Mirae who was looking so disturbed, she was crying continuously and her face was looking so pale.

He got worried for her thinking something happened to her, or if she is missing their baby..

He kept looking at her confused when she ran towards him and hugged him. Aditya stumbled due to the amount of force she put in that hug. "Mirae..what happened why are you crying..Are you perhaps hurt..?" Aditya asked feeling scared looking at her miserable state.

?" Aditya asked feeling scared looking at her miserable state

"Noo.." Mirae said and snuggled more in his chest. "You are the one who is hurt..I am sorry I hurted you, I shouldn't have talked to you so rudely.." she said sniffing.

Aditya hugged her back and kept his one hand on her back while his other one was caressing her hairs.."No..I am not mad at you.."

She broke the hug and looked at him making a cute pout.."Dont lie.. This time I really talked to you very rudely.." she said and looked down sniffing.

Aditya smiled at her.. Though she was very short tempered and even little arrogant but she did had a kind nature and a pure heart to understand that she had intentionally or unintentionally hurted someone.

He gave her a broad smile and was going to say something when his phone rang, he excused himself and answered the phone.

The thing he heard on the phone literally made Aditya to stumble a little because it was so shocking for him..