Chapter 17✨

Mirae then left to sleep in thier room after doing all the cleaning work.

She entered the room and it was so chilly..She is really enjoying her time sleeping in AC..

She laid on bed and sighed a sigh of relief..This is so peaceful, lights off with just a blue coloured fairy lights and Ac on minimum temprature..

She was just going to sleep when she thought to check once on Aditya, so she peeped from the bed towards the floor and found Aditya curled towards his stomach

She could hear him taking deep breaths.."Is he cold..?" Mirae thought..

'Why would he not be dumbo...You are sleeping peacefully all cozy on the bed, meanwhile he is feeling cold down there..He is not even having a proper blanket, just a thin bedsheet..' reminded her heart..

Thats true, Mirae is enjoying sleeping peacefully on the bed, while Aditya is sleeping down there..

She got up and removed a quilt from her lugage which she bought from her fathers home.

It was white and very soft and warm quilt, she put that on Aditya and he immediately hugged it and slept..

He was looking so cute..And was sleeping like a baby, he was also looking so tired..

"Thankyou so much for the AC Aditya, it means alott.." Mirae said and kissed Aditya on his forehead..to which he smiled while sleeping..

"How can you be so cute and handsome at the same time..Sometimes my heart runs a mile just by looking at you.." Mirae said caressing his cheeks and his stubble poking her hands as he had some towards his cheeks and jaw..

"Good night Aditya..Sleep tight.." Mirae said and then went towards bed to sleep. And yes today she slept peacefully with no guilt of hurting someone..

_ _ _ _ _

Next morning, Aditya woke up and he had a really good sleep so he was feeling quite fresh and energetic..

He looked at the quilt on him and smiled as he was happy that Mirae now cares for him..He never expected that she will even show him her soft side as she was always AYW in front of him..'ANGRY YOUNG WOMAN..'