Chapter 13✨

Mirae was a blushing mess but she needed to sleep as it was just 7:30 am in the morning so decided to sleep again.

She laid on the bed and within few minutes dozed off..

Aditya came out from the bathroom wearing his office clothes, i.e his black office suite..

He dried his wet hair with a towel and was combing his hair looking in the mirror

Through the mirror his gaze fell on Mirae who was sleeping peacefully..He chuckled looking at her and thought, "Who would say she was just fighting with me few seconds earlier.." he smiled looking at her and then went out to eat something..

He made egg omlet for him as a breakfast. Nothing has changed in his office routine since his marriage. First also he used to make breakfast by himself nad now also he does the same.

Before wedding he did not had anyone to give him tiffin and used to eat from canteen and now also the situation is same..

He ate his breakfast in silence not to disturb Mirae..

"What it would have been if Mirae would love me just like other women's love their husbands..

She would care for me. Kiss me and give me so many hugs..

She would try to make food for me. Though I know she does not know how to make.. But I would always appreciate her efforts even if end results are a disaster.."  

But I guess I am having a lot of expectation as Mirae does not even care even if I eat something or not.. he thought sadly

He chucked sadly and went out and bought a big box of corn flakes.. He first thought to make something for Mirae, but then he remembered how she behaved that day and threw the whole pan of eggs..

He was very scared of her wrath so decided to play safe and bought corn flakes from outside.

He kept those cornflakes on the kitchen and wrote a note so that Mirae knows that he had bought it for her..

He then left for office...

Mirae woke up at 12:00 am. She was in such a good mood as she finally slept peacefully after so long time..