Chapter 29✨

Aditya booked the flight tickets urgently and packed his bags to come back. He immediately board his fight, after listening to kaki he has decided that he will confront all the situation and not hide.

Here Mirae was preparing something to eat when suddenly she felt a pain in her belly..

"Ahhh..Ahh..Ad..Adi..Aditya.." she clutched the side table tightly. The pain started to become severe slowly slowly.

 The pain started to become severe slowly slowly

"Aditya.. Where are you..my baby..." She clutched her belly more tightly and started pacing around.

"What should I do.. Should I just wait till morning or drink something...?"

"I think I should keep on drinking water as I will not even find a doctor at this time of the day.." she whispered to herself..

She sat down for some while and again started walking..Her tears were flowing as she was feeling so much pain in her stomach.

"I dont want anything to happen to my baby.." she thought and dialed Aditya's number.

His phone was switched off as he might be in a flight. She did not know that Aditya was coming back so she was feeling as if all her hopes were coming crushing down.

Soon Aditya hailed a cab and came back, he directed the driver towards the lane of his house. Mirae was feeling so lonely. She wanted someone to comfort her and her moans and whimpers were increasing as the pain was increasing nonstop

Aditya finally reached home and went to open the door. He did not wanted to disturb anyone's sleep so opened the door with his spare keys.

Mirae was mumbling.."Ahh..Ahh..it pains..Adit.. Aditya.." clutching her bump. She was trying her best to subside the pain but it was of no use..

Aditya could hear voices coming from living room so he directly went there..And there he saw Mirae standing near the table and clutching her bump..

And there he saw Mirae standing near the table and clutching her bump

"Ahh Aditya..Aditya my stomach pains.." she again screamed due to the pain and was crying..

Aditya widened his eyes looking at her state. He literally threw his suitcase on the floor and ran towards Mirae. It was looking as if she was loosing her consciousness..