Last Chapter✨

She ignored him and went to do her morning chores. Aditya started cooking Breakfast and kept Adwae in baby chair..
'we need to buy some toys for Adwae..' he thought mentally and continued cooking.

He cooked dosa with white chutney and sambhar

He cooked dosa with white chutney and sambhar.. It smelled amazing...

He was now waiting for Mirae.

Within few minutes she came out and directly went towards kitchen, Aditya kept the dishes on dining table..

"Mirae I have made breakfast.." he said and Mirae nodded..

She sat down and started eating silently.."How is it..?" Aditya asked excited...

"Its good.." Mirae said with a small smile.

She finished eating and went to keep her dishes, she came back and was going to hold Adwae when Aditya held her hand from behind and pushed her towards himself

She lost balance and sat on his lap.. he was still sitting on the chair of dining table.

She looked at him confused and then at his hand which held her waist so tight.."What Aditya..?" She asked in a faint voice..

"I am sorry for yesterday..I shouldn't have shouted on you..But I am not sorry for what happened that night..I really talked to bubli aunty taking your side but you did not even informed me before running away.." Aditya said holding her face.

" Aditya said holding her face