Chapter 44✨

Suyesh said that he wont sleep outside in living room so Aditya did the compromise.

He slept in living room with baby and Mirae and Suyesh slept in his bedroom. He just wanted to break that door and get his Mirae out from that room as she is his wife now...

But sadly he does not hold these rights on her. She only thinks as Suyesh as her husband and Aditya in comparison is just a dust of feet to her..

Whole night he was awake. He even called doctor and asked about if he could start Nan baby's portion for Adwae to which doctor accepted as Aditya asked reasoning that Mirae was not having milk nowadays for breastfeeding.

He could obviously not tell the doctor that suddenly his wife's ex husband showed up at middle of the night and now she is going with him leaving Aditya alone.

'I guess I should just leave the hope of ever getting love..I was alone since my childhood and even be alone till I grow old. Now I feel how Mala might have felt when i declined her feelings.. But she should understand that I will never love her and just move on..'

"Same goes for you Aditya

"Same goes for you Aditya..Leave that girl..She does not deserve you..You move on and let her go with the man she loves..Suyesh.." said his inner voice but still somewhere his heart was not agreeing..

But this time he will not let his emotions take over him. She for once even did not had the curtaisy to ask him if she could go with Suyesh...He asked and she agreed..So from now on Aditya is not going to interfere in her life. Her father might get angry on him but he could not do anything when she is not willing to live with him.

Aditya went in the middle of the night to bring the nan for Adwae as he was crying but when he came back he saw Adwae was sleeping soundly in Mirae's lap..

He closed the door because of which Mirae woke up.."I fed him..He was crying.." she said kinda embarassed as she was leaving him..This was selfishness on her side she was knowing that..

"No..Its fine you dont really have to do that..I asked the doctor.. He said I can feed him Nan from now onwards..Its better if he does not start to build habit of only drinking your milk.. because from tomorrow he has to stay on that.." Aditya said the reality but it somewhere hit Mirae really hard.. She looked at him with teary eyes..