Chapter 28✨

It was very late night and here he was roaming on his bike here and there. He was not in his senses and was not knowing where he was going.

He then remembered that he had a business meeting in Switzerland which was due on next week

He preponed the trip and directly booked the tickets to complete the work.

For some days he wont be able to live in that same house with her. She clearly cheated on him in front of his face and the slap was very cruel of her.

Hw got the tickets for like 6am in the morning. So he decided to wait in the airport itself for 5 hours.

He was feeling immense pain in heart. He could literally feel his hearbeat stopped when he saw his love kissing someone else. She even moaned and kept kissing him for god knows how long..

He shrugged these thoughts and sat there still thinking about her. It was sure that she was not going to leave his heart and mind so easily.

Mirae reached home and found the house still locked. She looked confused and looked here and there, Beacuse according to her Aditya left before them so he should have been home by now..

"Sunny Aditya did not came till now.." Mirae said and showed Sunny the locked door.

"Mirae please dont do the acting of worrying about him we saw your reality

"Mirae please dont do the acting of worrying about him we saw your reality. And I am feeling very tired so bye.." Sunny did not even listened to her and directly went.

Tears formed in her eyes. She did not expected her friend to do this to her.

She then went in the house and opened the door. She could see that Aditya's blazer was kept on the sofa.. that means he did came home. But where is he now...?

She came towards it and held his blazer. She smelled it and it had smell of his cologne. She thought he might have fallen asleep in the room.

'I will go and hug him..Lets see for how long you can be angry with me..' she thought in her mind and smiled..

She came in the room and lights were turned off..She switched on and went towards the bed. But the bed was completely empty.

'Maybe bathroom..' she thought and went towards bathroom but no one was there inside.