Chapter 32✨

Aditya took a deep breath and entered the ICU room. His heart broke to see Mirae sleeping on bed with so many wires attached.

She was looking so pale and her face lost all its shine. He sat beside her on a stool and started caressing her hair. His tears were flowing thinking about how she was excited to welcome the baby. How much she cared for her baby.. How much she wanted that baby to live..

"Mirae..Mirae wake up dear.." He tried to wake her up. His voice was hoarse due to all the cryings he did.

Mirae slowly opened her eyes after Aditya's so many attempts to wake her up. She kept looking here and there and then her eyes landed on Aditya.

She took in Aditya's condition and then reality hit her..She lost her baby..She had tied between herself and Suyesh..

"Aditya.. my baby.." she said and started crying..

Aditya bent and embraced her..As she was continuously crying and hicupping due to her continuous cries.

She cried for like few minutes then suddenly spoke.."But aren't you happy..?" She said and pushed Aditya.

Due to the direct force he stumbled and looked at her confused.."What.." he said and tried to ask what was the meaning behind her statement..Why would he be happy..?

"Deep down you wanted this only

"Deep down you wanted this only..It was just your acts that you love the baby and all..You always wanted to get rid if him right.. Isn't it..?" Mirae said accusingly..

"Mirae are you out of your mind..Can you hear what you are saying..Why would I do that.." Aditya said feeling offended.

"Because it was not YOUR BABY...IT WAS MINE AND SUYESH'S BABY.." Mirae said with voice having ampeteeth amount of hatred.

"No..It was like my own Mirae..I really loved the baby.." Aditya said defending himself..

"Ohh please show your drama to someone else..Yeah do one thing show it to my father..He will come in your sweet talks and lies..I am mature enough to understand your true face.." Mirae said and stood up removing all the pipes from her hand.

Blood started oozing out.."Mirae..stop"  Aditya shouted. But Mirae did not listen and just turned removing all the drips attached on her hand saying, "Aditya you have always been the one destroying my life at each and every moment. First I had to forcefully get married to you, then you tried your best go take my father's money and now you even took my baby..I will never forgive you Aditya Mehra..I will never.." she said and went towards the window.

Aditya kept looking at her and was not understanding what was really happening but one thing was sure that Mirae was in a big trauma and she is not being able to take such a big loss and is traumatized..

She went towards window and plugged earphone in her ears and started listening to music.

She was acting insane and was not behaving normally

She was acting insane and was not behaving normally..Aditya could not believe that here their baby died and Mirae was listening to music.

He decided to keep that thought aside and went to meet the doctor.

The doctor told him to let Mirae be as she is for some days as she is going through an immense pain. Her brain is not being able to take so much such a big shock therefore she is reacting that way. Doctor also told Aditya to handle Mirae with gentleness otherwise she can harm herself..

Aditya understood Doctor's words and decided to fully help Mirae as no one else was there for them. Mirae's parents shifted to Bangkok since their marriage as they were scared Mirae would break marriage and come running to them and Sumitra kaki was also still not here.

Mala was busy with her fathers health and Aditya was left all alone.

He was in his thoughts when ward boy was taking dinner in Mirae's room.

Aditya took plate full of food from him and decided to take himself.

As soon as he entered he saw Mirae reading a book and those earphones were still in her ear.

"Mirae..Mirae.." Aditya kept calling her but she was busy in her world. After sometime she looked at him and asked, "What..?"

"I have bought food for you.." Aditya said getting scared of her wrath. He caressed her forehead to calm her down

 He caressed her forehead to calm her down

"Huh..Food do you think I will eat..Fuc*ing bastard.." she said and again concentrated on her book..

"I am not asking you Mirae.." Aditya said as calmly as possible.

She raised an eyebrow and was looking damn hot.."And why do you think I will listen to you As*hole.." she said directly.

"Because I am your husband.." Aditya said and the very next moment Mirae threw the book on the bed and stood up..

She came towards Aditya and threw the whole plate of food..
"You..Poor man..Listen with your ears open..You are no one to me. I am a widow of my dead husband Suyesh..And you have not right to order me because I Mirae Malhotra dont take anyone's order. So you better stay in your limits and get lost.." She spat angrily right on Aditya's face.

"But.." Aditya tried speaking.."I said fuckoff.." she shouted and the very next moment Aditya went out of her room..

He was standing out and could hear Mirae breaking things in the room and saying out loudly, "I hate you Aditya Mehra..you spoiled my life.."

Aditya cried and went out to take some fresh air not before calling doctor to calm Mirae down.

He was pacing around. It was night time and he was feeling so hot as if he was directly standing in front of a sun. He was tired..

He was tired of all this everyday. But he was not loosing hope, he wanted his Mirae to be back again with the same arrogance with the same smile and the same attitude..
.
.
.
.
Muffins the story is going to show a big big turn..🤩

Any guesses..?

Come on show some interaction..I cannot post if you guys dont show any interest 😏

I swear there is lots of drama waiting in front...🤩🥰🥰