Chapter 30✨

Doctor came inside and she had some reports in her hand.
"I have studied the reports and it said that the ambalical chord is again and again getting tied near the baby's neck and therefore the baby was getting chocked.

Mirae looked tensed, this was surely a very bad news.

"Doctor my baby..?" Mirae barely managed to whisper as her throat was having lumps due to amount of tears.

"Pray that the baby will survive.. Otherwise there are chances of baby dieying.." Doctor said and that's it Mirae could not control..

She cried louder "My baby..Aditya.." she cried hugging herself as she lost rights to hug Aditya..

" she cried hugging herself as she lost rights to hug Aditya

"Mirae control yourself..Doctor there should be any chance to save the baby right..?" Aditya asked and kept his hand on Mirae's shoulder.

"Yes there is definitely a way out..We will do the operation in five days and then can remove the baby as Mirae is already in her initial days of 9th month...But I cannot guarantee you if the baby will survive because he/ she is very weak.." doctor said.

Mirae was just looking scared..And she was just continuously crying looking on the wall as if thinking something..

And she was just continuously crying looking on the wall as if thinking something

"Doctor we will go with the operation and be positive... Our baby will be saved by the grace of God.." Aditya said...

Doctor nodded and then looked towards Aditya.."But the operation is quite expensive..Is that okey with you both..?" doctor asked.

"Yes doctor..Anything to save our baby.." Aditya said to which Mirae looked at him with teary eyes..

" Aditya said to which Mirae looked at him with teary eyes