Chapter- 5 ( Anesthesia hang over)

As we separated our ways, I reached home within five minutes. I got the shock of my life. There... in my living room... on my couch.... my dentist!

NOOO! Not today

"Hello Aisha, How are you been?" my dentist asked with his left hand waving at me while his right hand holding the glass of water. "I'm good, perfectly fine!" I lied.

No, I'm not fine, my head is a chaotic zoo and my back tooth fucking hurts. Wait for a second...

Did Dad Inform my dentist about my recent tooth pain?

I was busy overthinking while my dad snapped me out of it and requested me to drop the bag on the table and get ready for an appointment. I think he meant mentally...

After 20 minutes ride, we reached my dentist's clinic. I didn't even know when time passed and I was sitting on this big blue chair in the small room. In front of me, the Tv was on and IPL was going on.

Can I at least change the channel?

Above me was this huge bright light, shimming in my eyes. It left like a light towards heaven. I was surrounded by this big equipment on my right and a little washbasin on my left. My mother was like a foot away from me, smiling. While my dentist and his assistant asked me to be comfortable on my seat.

How I'm supposed to be comfortable on my death bed??

I closed my eyes wishing, I won't feel any pain. But I think God wasn't paying attention to me while Satan enjoying the show. Meanwhile, my dentist put on his mask and brought his needle close to my mouth.

"Ouch!" I screamed while that needle started clinking on my teeth. "Hold still Aisha, we don't want to pick out the wrong tooth" my dentist ordered while pushing my head back on the chair.

Yupp, I'm going to die

The dentist sprayed anesthesia on my mouth, almost emptying the bottle. After a few seconds, my eyelids felt so heavy, I tried to keep my eyes open... at least, I could die while watching my death... But I guess Satan had other plans.

"Aisha, Aisha! Gargle with this water and throw it in that sink", my dentist ordered me politely. I opened my eyes and felt like my head is running in Olympics. I did what he asked me to do but what I wanted was to sleep.

My eyelids were so heavy and I was trying to hold myself still but ...you know that feeling when you know what's wrong but you have no control to stop it. My mom helped me get into the car while my dentist/uncle drove.

My thoughts were blurry and all I wanted to know was Why he isn't talking??

I took out my phone and started typing,

Heyy

Helloooooooo

I know you don't want to talk but talk, please. So what if I said no, we can still be friends. I want to scold you so badly but I can't type clearly. I fought from the death, idiot!!!

You know when you aren't supposed to do something because it's wrong according to your ethics but you still end up doing exactly that and regret them later. I call them, "Backfire moments". This moment was exactly my Backfire Moment

After I send that message, I instantly regret... but I was so tired to put any effort into deleting it. I put my phone down and closed my eyes,

Maybe if I pretend dead, I'll be dead!

So intelligent na. After reaching home, I went straight to sleep. I don't care what happens next I need sleep. I need not exist if it's for a few hours. As soon as my head landed on my pillow and my mind drifted away into my wonderland, a Notification alert disturbed my plan

I opened my phone, only to see a cold reply from Himnish.

Sorry, I'm busy with some work.

That's it??!!

Is that what you say when someone says they escaped death today??!! All my anesthesia hangover got mixed with my anger issues which made me furious.

Fine, I won't talk to this person ever in my life again. I don't care what Vicky di said. I know I can handle myself. So what if I can't even properly remember my life before him. I'll build a new one without him.

That night, I tried sleeping so many times but ended up walking like a zombie the next morning. All night I thought and the one person whom I trusted with the best advice was my elder sister, Shubhangi Di.

She's one of the real-life badass and my role model. She has survived some pretty dark times while growing up but she's the best person to look up to. Sometimes I get scared while telling her something stupid I did but she never scolds me( she just uses some pretty hard-to-hear- words)

I know I don't want her to know what her little sister is doing, but she's the one who can advise me. While Shubhangi di and Vicky di both are together, they are my constants and pretty much my world. I can't even think of a life without them, they both are my best friends and the world's best-est sisters. Although now is the time, to get them involved.

.

.

.

Sorry followers for late update. Although, I'm a bit excited to introduce the Sister's trio although they won't be personally meeting anytime soon but its a digital Age! 

I hope you like reading this story as much as I like writing one!! 

Do share and add it on you reading list for getting my novel noticed ;)