Chapter- 32(The meet)

beep

beep

beep

I jolted up from my sleep, picked up the phone, and without even glancing at the caller Id. I shouted, "I have no interest in killing you, but I'll if you call me again!" I hung up and slugged my pillow again.

On the brink of my peaceful sleep... beep beep

Groaning aloud, I picked up my phone," I SWEAR I'll KILL YOU AND HAUNT YOUR GHOSTLY ASS AND LOCK IT IN A JAR AND THREW IT IN THE OCEAN!!"

"How are you gonna haunt my ghostly ass?" I heard a friendly chuckle from the other side. It's too familiar...wait!

I opened my eyes wide and saw the caller ID, 'Himnish'

"Hello..?" Himnish enquired while my overthinking took a major full stop.

"Hi," I whispered, hoping I could get a time machine and erase the last few minutes from ever happening.

"Ohh! she-devil is quite... quiet now." he chuckled, making my grin even wide.

"It's your fault. You shouldn't disturb my beauty sleep," I said, grinning like crazy while hugging my pillow.

"Of course. You are right, my lady. As an apology, let me make it up to you with a cup of coffee..?"

I chuckled, "Hmm Interesting... Too bad. I don't do virtual dates."

I know I'm flirting, but a girl gotta live a little!

"Who said anything about virtual?"

My smile dropped & my heart paced at an abnormal rate," Wh-what?"

He chuckled," Let's meet at the Earthly cafe. The one near your coaching, 5'o clock?"

My sleep was gone the second. Hearing his voice, as illogical as it sounds. I just wanted to confirm," You are here?? In my city?"

"Hey! It's my city too." he teased me while continuing," I'm coming back for a week to meet my family. I gotta catch the flight first. See you soon, m'lady." he said in such a charming tone...

I swear my heart skipped a beat.

Too hot!!

"Of- of course! Meet you soon" I stuttered a little. While I hung up, sitting cross-legged on my bed, to process what happened just now. He's coming... Himnish is coming!!!!!

YESSS!!!

I bounced from my bed and started jumpy dancing happily. I know I sound like a lovesick teenager, but I can assure you when your long crush finally asks you out! You won't be able to control it!!

Try to keep it in your pants...

Oh, will you shut Up!!

I stopped and turned to see myself in the mirror. My bruised lip was almost healed so does my elbow. It's been six days since the incident.

Mani nor Dee haven't contacted me since then...

On the other hand, Bhai somehow convinced our parents that I slipped in the bathroom, hence my injuries. Mom scolded me for being clumsy & dad just gave me I-Know-you-are-hiding-something- look.

I played dumb, after which my dad was convinced his daughter is mentally weak.

Bhai left yesterday as his holidays were over. We aren't on speaking terms, but he protected me from our parent's inquiry so I packed chocolate in his bag.

I'm good Sis!

I haven't gone to coaching since that incident. I don't want to walk into that room pretending that I'm normal. All while everyone thinks I'm a psycho.

The moment Harshit and I shared is long forgotten now.. way long!

Denial is the first stage.

Shut up!

Whatever happened because we both were emotionally exhausted. From my observation, Harshit's relationship with that golden bitch is quite... complicated.

I don't know if he felt pity for me or if he's mentally weak too. I bet he's an idiot! I have no clue why people are scared of him or what his past holds. All I know is he's stupid and annoying. Caring too. Whatever!

Without giving my heart another spin, I settled to take a long shower and get ready for my date!

****

I pulled off the light mustard sweater & light blue jeans with black boots. I wore my lucky necklace for this important day.

I need to shine!

With that thought in mind, I gathered up my purse and walked out of the house. The cold breeze hit my brown waves & I thank my brain for picking a sweater instead of a top.

I reached Cafe and sat at the side table, remembering my last visit.

No sour memories...

I adored this place even though this is my second time coming here, but the interior décor of this café has my heart. The plants, not even the fake ones! With the lightest color walls and the round tables, it's too pretty for its good.

I heard the front doorbell and turned around to see, the one, Himnish.

Here we go!

.

.

.

Hello, my beautiful Readers!!

The next chapter will be from Himnish's POV!

Till then,

Vote, share, and Follow @Aruuwrites :)