Chapter- 31(Bhai have my Pyscho synonyms)

The sun was setting, my coaching. My friends were by my left, smiling at some stupid joke I cracked in between classes. I felt delighted and peaceful. When I was with my friends and in my escape room.

I heard a familiar voice and turned my head to the right to see my sister, Vicky di sitting beside me. She brimmed at me & I returned the gesture.

She looked at me and smiled, "I told you to go for Himnish, but you never listen to me, do you?" I broke into a toothy grin and said back," I'll always go for him Di. You know it too" I knew she was teasing me, but then her happy grin dropped & she gave me a questionable expression,

" Are you sure?" I gave her a confused look and opened my mouth to say something, but I was disturbed.

A hand pressed on my shoulder from the back & I turned around to see him, Himnish. He was giving me his famous beautiful smile & I couldn't stop my chuckles.

I punched his shoulder playfully. He dropped with all the flirty face. He shook his head while smiling and turned to me," I'm the one, right?"

He looked so genuine asking that & I couldn't prevent getting lost in his chocolate eyes. I nodded while cupping his face," you'll always be the one for me." He smiled, but it wasn't his merry one," I wish that was true.."

My smile dropped, and I put my other palm on his cheek, titling his fallen face," Why are you saying that? You are the one Himnish." I almost whispered the last part preventing back my tears.

A tear escaped my left eye & I looked at the ground so that he won't see me like this. I removed my hands from cupping his face and cleaned my cheeks. I looked up and saw the dark eyes staring at me intensely. I moved backward, but he kept coming forward until I hit my back.

I was still seated, but the class was empty. The only light shining was the bulb above us. He was inches away from me & I could practically hear breathing. He moved his hands and grabbed my chin gently.

"Are you sure he's the one?" Harshit muttered that part in my ear and examined me. I felt the spark building within me & I couldn't look away from him. I was so liquefied in his eyes & then his gaze fell on my lips. 

He began coming towards me until his lips were practically hovering over mine. Unknownling, I moved closer, eager to feel his lips on mine, but he put a finger on my lips and then opened his mouth," You say he's the one but is he?"

I jolted up from the bed and looked around furiously. I was still in my room, my injuries were unattended & I remembered it was a dream.

A freaking dream! ugh

I saw the first aid lying on my bed, and the lights turned on. I garbed my phone squashed beneath me. I looked at the time 7'o clock. Harshit left half an hour ago & I haven't locked my house. Bhai and my parents were nowhere to be seen, but that was the last thing on my mind.

My head was throbbing from that reckless hot dream I had.

What was it supposed to mean? One minute I'm happy and jolly & the next, I'm all heated. It must be one hell of a ridiculous dream I had.

The doorbell rang, finishing my dressing first. I removed myself from the bed and walked towards the door. I unlocked the door and saw my furious Bhai glaring at me. He was trying to bury a hole in my head but guess who doesn't care?

I rolled my eyes and turned on my heels. I was yanked backward when he roughly grabbed my arm and turned me to face his wrath. Only if I wasn't tired as hell, I might have cared a little

" Where the hell have you been?!!?" he yelled at me while blowing fire through his nostrils. " I told you I got home- I saw my invisible watch and continued "- like half an hour ago!!"

"Don't you dare to act smart with me! When I reached your coaching, no one was there!! Didn't you care to let your brother know you are back home??!" he was still bruising my arm while showing his rage. The first time...

"Will you say something or--" he was cut short when his eyes landed on my busted lip and then my other elbow. His eyes widened filled with concern," What the hell happened??? Who did this??!"

I always thought I was the dramatic one but Naah.

"Chill bhai, don't worry" I patted his shoulder while trying to give a comforting smile, failing miserably, "Chill bhai?!" That's your remarks when I catch my Lil sister all patched up??!" he shouted while I cringed at his voice.. too loud!

He removed his grip and took steps backward after taking deep breaths, "Will you tell me who did this?" he asked sincerely.

I wanted to give in and tell him everything, but it'll create more chaos. I don't want him to worry more.

Plus I don't even know that golden bitch name!

I shook my head and signed," I'll tell you when I'm ready, till then please let this one slide.." I appealed to him while he stared at me like I'd grown two heads.

"Are you serious?! You want to hide. AGAIN" he whisper-yelled at me while I keep admiring my bare feet. I need to paint my toenail

He signed in defeat, walking back and forth. After a few minutes he stopped while displaying me his back, "Go to your room and don't come out. I'll talk to our parents."

I was stunned. Yes, my brother was letting this one slide--

"Don't be too happy. If you won't tell me. I've other ways. I'll find out what's the story behind my sister's injuries.. all of them!" he declared in a dangerously chilling voice & I took some steps away from him.

My brother has my psycho synonyms

I nodded furiously and ran inside my room.

running away is my other talent!

I slipped into my bed, and tried to make some scenarios, but whenever I closed my eyes. The flashbacks of how Harshit touched, the way about our...moment.

ugh!!! It's going to be a long night.

.

.

.

Hello, my beautiful Reader!

Hope you liked this chapter ;)

Don't forget to Like, Share, and follow your girl!