Chapter- 10(Wanna be my Friend?)

Whenever I watch a series or movie, I always admire how the hero and heroine bump into each other for the first time. Like most of those accidental meets, the hero is stunned to see her for the first time. Heroine's long hair ran loose due to the winds making her more beautiful. Her long eyelashes and nails, beautiful dress & gorgeous features and when she smiles, her perfect lips form a curve & Boom!

The hero falls for the heroine instantly. That's what I always wanted to happen with me, but god forbids it if my imagination comes true!

Those freaking hair are in my mouth & these winds are definitely not how I imagined!! I'm sweating & probably smelling too. My hair is running out of the Ponytail. Because, first it's summers & seconds, my hair is frizzy!!

My lips are dry because of lack of water & my nose is running. Wait for the Worst, my oversized top is now all out from my jeans making me look like a giant potato Here go the Curtains on my beautiful ass

And this is how my long-term crush sees me for the first time after 3 years!! Satan must be really enjoying the show!

"Aisha bro, you okay? You are sweating a lot" Dee asked me while putting her hand on my shoulder. It was enough to bring me back to reality. The one I don't like right now...

"Hmmm, I- I- I'M FINE" I finally said something. I looked at Himinish who was staring at me softly. Dude, I might be a mess, but this boy is the hot mess... that loose red T-shirt & those light grey sexy Pajamas. I want a peek inside that shirt..... Stop it, Aisha!

I cleared my throat, mainly to push aside my dirty thoughts. "Hey, fancy running into you!" I broke the awkward situation with the awkward expression. He saw me while I stared at him then I looked to my left to stare at my friends. Super awkward...

"Well, I came to meet you since you were avoiding me." he broke the silence. I could sense his frustration in his tone, but he was trying to hide it. "OHH About that! you know I hardly use my phone. Plus with upcoming papers, I must have forgotten to text you back, Ha silly me!" I lied

First, I'm always on my phone no chatting and all. Most of the time, I'm watching a series or scrolling on Instagram. Second, no I didn't forget. I just tried to ignore it & he knows that. Why are you making it tough for both of us?

His facial expression changed & the frustration he was trying to hide is now overflowing. He opened his mouth to say something, but his eyes traveled to my left. I followed his graze only to look at both of my friends deeply involved in our conservation.

I raised one of my eyebrows at them. The pair took the hint, Gave us a small smile, and quickly went inside the coaching. Take me too

We both were standing in front of my class, alone. It was almost evening & the sun was setting down. It is hot still & we both are sweating, but here we are acting like 5- years old.

"We need to talk, Aisha," he said turning all of my attention towards him. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked in an attempt to shrug off the topic while I know what he wanna talk about

You exactly know what I want to talk about " he answered," You can't keep running away from me. I know I messed up our friendship and I regret doing that.."

He regrets confessing....ouch that's gonna hurt

He continued, "I came here to convince you that we can still be... friends. You are..different. I don't want to lose you. So, even if I get you only as friends, I'll happily take it."

I was stunned... a part of me was hurt. He comes all of the ways here only to ask me to be his FRIEND?

Don't forget Aisha, you wished for it...

I moved closer to him, trying to scan his facial expressions. He was taken aback by my action, but his eyes didn't flick. He's serious... he actually came all the way here for this!

I stared at him pulling my small-fake smile, "We'll always be friends. You didn't need to worry about that." His face dropped after listening to me but he managed to smile.

He nodded, "Okay, I guess we are good now. I'm gonna go I need to meet my friends" and just like that, he walked away from me & leaving me all alone outside.

I kept standing there for I don't how long, staring at the cemented wall... Friends

He comes here, out of the blue, for what to be his friends? Is he fucking kidding me?? GOD! I saw his gorgeous face after three freaking years & this is how it went???

My overthinking was broken until I heard the other students coming out of the coaching. I turned around & saw the group of boys coming out of the class. They all stared at me, giving me a puzzled look. I heard one of them saying, "how come she got out faster than us?" the other one said, "she's from our class?"

"She didn't attend class today," the other boy said while staring at me. He was tall and muscular his biceps were tight making his hand's nerves pop out. His eyes were black in color, while his face color was lighter than mine. I didn't know his name but the way he was staring at me while crossing our path. I guess he know's mine.

Dee & Mani both grabbed my hands & pushed me to the corner. I looked at them & they both were dead serious, "What did he say?"

"Nothing, he just wanted to be friends.." I said while still trying to swallow the hard pill. The pair's faces fell down. Dee was too disappointed to speak while Mani was furious," He contacted us to set a meeting with you, he came all the way, here only to be friends with you?!"

"Ya, well, life is unpredictable.." I said and started walking away. I don't wanna talk about it I forgave my friends, it wasn't their fault anyway. They just wanted to help.

Both joined me on my sides as we walked back together in silence

Fucking Friends...

.

.

.

.

Another Chapter update! If you think I'm trying to be consistent. You just got pranked! I'm trying to publish more chapters as soon as I can because I won't be posting for awhile :(

Exams time readers, I Can't mess up with the future for my current hobby!

Btw, how are you liking to story so far?

Do let me know your opinions! Also, help your girl for getting noticed!!

Share & vote as much as you can ;)