Chapter- 19(Glimpses of Face off)

As soon as Mani stopped Staring at Harshit, we reached the Car outside the Cafe gates. Harshit unlocked it while opening the gate of the driver's seat. Mani and Dee helped me sit on the back side while Mani sat on the front seat.

Dee was taking a side beside me as soon as the loud shattering voice came from the cafe making just a jolt in response. We looked at each other while at Harshit for some explanation. However, he seemed not to care. He didn't even look up and said," Aryan has a bit of an Anger problem."

Why isn't that surprising at all? He seemed like someone who gets blinded by rage easily.

Dee's worried expression returned. I was about to pull her inside the car, but Sam came rushing through the front door. He stopped in front of us & Harshit got out of his seat to talk to him. We couldn't make out what they were talking about...

"Do you think something happened to Aryan?" Dee whispered to us while looking inside the cafe's windows to see anything. However, the Cafe window mirror was covered with black mirrors. All we could see was our reflection.

I looked at Mani while she was looking at me. Okay, we don't care about Aryan's well-being, but we value Dee. So we can't be honest with her.

"I think he'll be fine soon, don't worry, "Mani spoke with a small smile to relax Dee's nerves. She looked at Mani with a worried face and then nodded in response.

Harshit and Sam came back from the corner of the sideways and turned to Dee, who was still standing at the Car gates. I could sense something was up.

Sam cleared his throat while rubbing the back of his neck," Okay.. so.. Dee, well..I was asking if you could stay here for a bit longer.." he spoke to Dee while her eyes grew wide. He cleared the air by stating," Aryan is a bit too much to handle right now--"

"Where's Aryan?" Dee cut him off with her question while our eyes grew wide...Again

"He's inside.... at the manager's office," Sam answered Dee's question while gesturing his hand to follow him.

I looked at Mani & she was about to stop Dee, but I reached her to cover her mouth. She turned her head at a jolting speed and looked at my wide eyes.

I gave her an apologetic look and then removed my hand. However, Dee had left with Sam & Harshit was standing at the Car door watching them as they let inside.

He sat inside the car and locked the door. Until Mani snapped at me," Aisha, what the hell?! Why did you stop me from pulling her back inside the CAR?"

"Mani, I'm Sorry, but it's not our place to stop her from doing what she wants. Didn't you see how anxious she was inside the cafe for... UK...Aryan," I spoke to her while lowering my voice," She looked like she cared for him, and as much as I hate him...It looks like he cares for her too.."

I finally accepted it all out. I knew Aryan had a soft spot for Dee. It's all visible, the way he looks at her and he talks to her indicates his adoration. The way he was glaring at me inside the cafe but the way he stopped Dee from leaving, I knew he won't do anything to harm her. I don't trust him, but I gotta let my gut feeling rule over this one.

"I don't care what he feels or how to hurt he is. All I care about is our Dee. Our sweet little girl whom you threw into the lion's den alone!" Mani shouted at me while pointing out her index finger at me.

I was taken aback by Mani's outburst, I knew she can actually kill someone with her words when she's angry, but I never thought that would be me...

"How...How can you think like that? Why would I ever do something to hurt Dee...or even you..?" I questioned her while looking down at my lap.

I didn't see how her expression softened. Although her voice gave a clue, "I--I'm sorry... I just got angry... You just shouldn't have stopped me from pulling her inside, Aisha. It's not safe for Dee.."

I looked at her while she stared at me with a soft look. I wanted to tell her why I did, what I did until Harshit's loud gasp broke," Okay, so if both of you are done. Can we go?" he asked with such an annoyed look, anyone can guess he doesn't give a shit about what's happening around him.

If he doesn't give a shit, then why the hell I'm sitting inside his Car?!

"If you are so annoyed with us, why don't you stay and check in with your Friend?" Mani questioned while shifting her position towards him. He looked at her with disbelief about what she said," You know what, if you are so fearful about your friend. Why don't you get out of this care and do your caring control freak thing inside the cafe?" he answered her question with another question. Wow

" and leave Aisha under your responsibility? Naah," Mani answered him while smirking," I don't trust you. Especially after what happened today" she finally shifted and straightened her back.

He opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. He also straightened his back and drove the car at high speed.

I finally let the breath out that I was holding. I knew if Mani and Harshit got into an argument, it might be like World War 3. Probably worse than that.

Finally, our Car drive started & I caught myself praying to God to let this drive end as soon as possible without any more Drama...

However, knowing the sudden changes in my life, I knew Drama is my new constant now...

.

.

.

.

.

Hello, my beautiful reader!

Hope you liked this Story. I always wanted to express What might happen if two badass people came face to face.

Luckily, now I can scribble my imagination about the two badass people facing off in the form of Mani and Harshit!

Keep reading because I'll keep posting new stuff!

Until then: Vote, Share, and follow @Aruuwrites_

Support your Girl ;)