Chapter- 14( Sup Bro?)

I was cheerful until I stepped into the coaching. I was happy and at peace while talking to Himnish. I felt confident when I pulled on this outfit instead of my baggy clothes. I was on the ninth cloud until he laid his eyes on me. Until He passed his non-necessary comment until he threw that stupid Aeroplane message on me in between the class.

But now, I'm angry. I'm filled with rage, everything inside of me is boiling & all I want to do is Kill Harshit. I always had anger issues, but he brings out the worst in me. I hit the paper ball on his head & it gave me a little relief until Mani stopped me, "NO!! Aisha, What the hell did you do??"

I tried to find some answers in her eyes, but all I noticed was, fear. I never knew she was afraid of something. She was the Alpha female kind of girl and now seeing her like this gives me chill. I could have expected this kind of reaction from Dee since she's a sweetheart who likes Dose of Sweetness in the form of humans.

"Aisha, don't worry. We'll stay with you after class. I'll text mom and let her know I'm gonna be late. You are going to be okay. Everyone is going to be okay.." Did Dee say to me trying to encourage me...or herself?

"Am I missing something? Why both of you are terrified of him?? Who is Harshit & why are you behaving like it?" I exhaled my thoughts while looking at both of them. I was tired & want answers.

We are in a class in which Sir is trying to teach, but clearly, he doesn't care who is studying or not. We just need to be quiet enough while talking.

Okay, we'll tell you everything we heard.." Mani exhaled while putting her head low, then she suddenly turned her head in my direction and said," but you gotta know that it all rumors, but that doesn't mean it should be overlooked"

I nodded while she proceeded to tell me," His full name is Harshit Kapoor. He started his coaching one year ago when I joined. He quickly became famous because of his killer looks.." I raised my eyebrows at her, "..Ohh come one! You gotta agree he's super-duper sizzling HOT!" Mani exclaimed while I tried to control my laughter," Ya, of course! So hot! Maybe he should be in Antarctica or something. He's just adding global warning here" I passed my comment while Dee laughed.

I peeked at her & then Mani, who clearly wasn't interested in my comment. She gave me a glare to shut my mouth from laughing. She shook her head then continued," Anyway, he wasn't interested in any girl and didn't talk much until you. After some time, he disappeared for a few months. No one knew where he was or will he be coming back. But then, he came back but not alone...He came back with his other three friends.

 Rumors flew that he a part of the gang or something. One of the girls said that she saw a gun. Then others said he shot someone, that's why he disappeared. You know, to went underground or something. His gang bullied other male students until they ran away or became his...entertainment. Now, his squad rules over this whole coaching center & even Sir is frightened of him"

My jaw dropped & my eyes grew wide awake. I wasn't able to process what I heard... I fought with someone capable of shooting someone! I always guessed he was dangerous, but he was on the other lever of danger... Gang, Gun, or gunshot... It doesn't make sense even though he is hazardous.

What did I get myself into..... I should have ignored him... I should have listened to my own damn advice...

I was sweating while my visions got blurred, I was freaking out & my breathing was abnormal. I had a panic attack. Mani and Dee kept saying something, but I couldn't figure it out. I was so lost in my thoughts, I was so lost until Dee shocked my left arm, "Babe, you okay??", she took out her pink color Milton water bottle and gave it to me," Here, have some Water"