Chapter- 12(That Jerk!!)

It's been two days since the encounter & we haven't talked. If I mention I'm pissed, that is the understatement of the year. I'm beyond being pissed. I'm trying to control my rage by digging my nails into my palm. It hurts, but it's effective. I haven't screamed or abused anyone Just like yesterday, I was walking sideways on the main road from coaching to home On my way, a not-so-highly-intelligent-driver decided to rush his car right through my side scraping my right arm a little. He didn't even care to look at what he did. Dimwit!

But I didn't abuse or scream as I would have. Instead, I clicked on to picture of the car nameplate and sent the complaint to the traffic department. I'm sure they will handle it... I need to trust the government.

On the bright side, I controlled my anger! It could have been me throwing stones at that car. Then abusing the driver with some unique magical words which would have made him get out of the car . After that, I would have kicked his sensitive spot and given him a black eye or would have used my pocket Knife to redecorate his face..... That would have been nice!

I was busy smirking at my evil thoughts when Mani hushed from my side, "Aisha...Aisha!" It took me a while to notice my surroundings. Cream color walls, a small room, a Window on my left above the corner, and a blackboard in the front...Coaching!

I started daydreaming while I should write notes!! Damn it, Evil Aisha!

"Yaa... Can I borrow your notes ?" I whispered to Mani. She gave me a judging look, raised one of her eyebrows, and tried to open her mouth to say something but decided against it. Then passed me her notes while glaring at me. I gave her my puppy eyes and my not-so-innocent smile. She chuckled a little and pointed her middle finger at me. I playfully pointed both of my middle fingers at her. We both chuckled a little then decided to focus on the class.

I'm blessed with an innocent face so people always assume I'm a softie. Little do they know, I might have planned to kill them in so many different ways in my head. heehaw

I'm kidding I'm a softie and over-sensitive ass

I quickly tried to copy her notes. Seriously how long was I out?

"Okay students, I think that's it for the day. I'm gonna head out and if you want you can quietly study in this room. Although the last person who leaves will close the room. " with that, Sir quickly left the class. After him, students also started gathering and left.

I had to complete the notes, but I couldn't let Mani and Dee wait for me. So I told them to go on, I'll swiftly copy these notes down and leave too.

They both got up and told me to call when I reach home. Caring much?

I thought I was alone in the room so, I took a more comfortable position, legs on the desk and notebook on my lap. I was fully relaxed so I started to sing a little in my not-so-beautiful voice.

"Take away your things and go

You can't take back what you said, I know

I've heard it all before, at least a million times

I'm not one to forget, you know..."

"Oh God, Will you shut up?!" a voice from the corner of the room came, making me jump from my seat. I looked behind to see a boy staring at me... I wasn't able to look clearly due to the lack of light. I did close most of the lights in the class, and only the one which is on was in my right top corner. Dude Save electricity.

"Who the hell are you??" I screamed at him. Yes, I was offended!

Who the hell does he think he is to shut me up?! It's a free country & I'll do whatever I want to.