Chapter- 28( The golden hair bitch)

Life was great until I hit rock bottom. This moment right here is my rock bottom. One hour ago, I was relieved to finally get out of the house, but now... It's all opposite. I can't believe that bitch Hit me!

Here I'm tasting my own blood from my split lower lip. It hurts, & I can't promise what'll I do with her tho

That golden hair color bitch! I'm gonna show how I'll disintegrate her body without any Anesthesia. Then I'll throw her little body pieces in front of the wolves!!

This might all be too confusing right now, so let me rewind and tell you how I ended up here, getting slapped outside my coaching in front of everyone by this Golden color hair bitch.

Before the hit:

"Let's go meet your date, Bhai!" I announced while walking into the living room. My brother and his annoying nature rolled his eyes and roared, "It's not a date!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Brother" I winked at him while walking towards the main door, "Now come on, get the keys and lock the door on your way out."

"You know what? I changed my mind. I'm gonna go out and lock you up here..alone!" My brother announced while grabbing the keys from the dining table.

He walked towards me, "You should go and take a nap or something. Oh yeah! probably meditate more!" he said while smirking at me and walking out of the house.

He was actually going to leave me here..again! I couldn't utter a word. When I finally came to my senses. Bhai was grabbing the main door. I hold the door, stopping him to lock it in my face, "No! Bhai Pleaseee, I won't say another word. I will be a good little sister and keep it between us. Just, please let me go with youuuu."

He stopped grabbing the door, "okay, if you insist. But before we walk out, say the magical words," he stated while smirking. This is so annoying. Only if I wasn't so desperate to go out. I would have probably shut the door in his face.

Come on, Aisha... You are in control.

You can say magical words.

It's no big deal.

Those words don't mean a thing.

This is all a formality.

I took three deep breaths. Looked at my brother's too-satisfied face," I'm sorry, Bhai." I mumbled the magical words loud enough for my brother to hear. I've no intention of repeating then & I'm pretty sure he saw my building rage behind my eyes.

"You should be," he said while leaving his hold on the door. He tossed the keys towards me & I captured them" I'll wait downstairs, lock the door carefully." he went inside the elevator.

Only if he wasn't my big brother. I would have had blood on my hands by now.

I locked the house and stuffed the keys inside my pocket. I ran into the elevator and got into the basement where bhai's bike was. Royal Enfield Classic 350. As much as I hate my brother's choices, this bike is totally opposite to how I feel. This bike is a crush of mine. My major crush of the vehicle is still unknown for others. While most of the girls were busy crushing over SRK. I was busily fantasizing about myself riding this bike.

Never mind.

We got on with our ride & slowly neighborhood was vanishing away & I was kissing the wind. My anxiety starts kicking in.

Okay, maybe Bhai is going way too fast.

Suddenly all the excitement disappeared & I was praying to god for my safe arrival at our destination. I shut my eyes and hold on to bhai TIGHTLY.