chapter- 16(MY FOOD!)

A new day, a new me...Such a shitload thing people keep saying never understood the meaning behind it!

Like Why new day, new me? Do you just forget about the past or act like a newbie getting out of your mother's womb every Single day?!

Apparently, you can know that I'm not a morning person. I woke up at 9, but still, I wanna sleep moreeeee!

What happened before the breakfast went a little blur. I was too sleepy. After eating breakfast... more like oats. I felt myself waking up a little. The oats are good, but I want chocolate cake...

My mum was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast while dad was watching the news on his mobile. Typical Sunday.

Although the worst about this Sunday is I have an extra class. ugh

I don't think anyone likes to get extra classes on holidays. I don't mind getting out of the house, but at the same time, I just wanna curl up and watch vampire diaries, or friends would be comfy too!

I can simply read a novel, away from all the electronics. Allow me to skip the extra class. But I know somewhere in my heart, the girl who always stays indoors and blocks the world. She needs to learn social skills.

More importantly, get the education to get a good job!

I took a bath and drank coffee while scrolling through Instagram. More like stalking himnish's profile. In my defense, it's on Instagram. So scrolling insta it is!

We have been texting each other more than usual. After our breakthrough two days ago, when we talked for like an hour before my coaching. I guess we always have topics to chat about.

We share memes or reels with each other on Insta. Most of the time F.R.I.E.N.D.S clips. We are obsessed with that show. He always thinks he connects with Joey as his favorite character is him. Although, he's nothing like Joey!

Joey Tribbiani is the one and only!

Although, I connect myself with Phoebe. I like Monica more, but in reality, I'm somewhere like Phoebe. She loves singing but can't sing. Same here! She composes her own songs as I do. She's flicky like me & the most amazing thing, she's a mixed combination of savage and weird!

She's my spiritual frictional character, I'm telling ya!

After drinking coffee and putting my phone on charging and was getting ready for coaching. My loose clothing is the most comfortable, but ever since I had A LITTLE CHAT with Harshit, I put other clothes apart from my loose ones.

So today, I'm wearing black color half sleeves, knee-length Kurti, and light blue pencil jeans. I put my hair in a bun while a few strings fell on my face. Putting my big specs on my nose and pulled my phone out of charging.

*****

We all reached coaching while sweating a lot & all we could think of was how cool Ac air inside the coaching.

Dee was wearing a white crop t-shirt with dark blue pencil jeans & Mani was busy slaying in a grayish tank top with ripped black jeans.

Yes, we decided to look good because, after coaching, we'll be going to a nice restaurant.

We reached first and sat in the second row. While the classes filled, I didn't turn to look at the back. I knew Harshit's gang was already seated. 

No, I'm not a stalker! I can recognize his voice.

The whole class went peacefully without any drama, thanks to god!

I didn't see him just had a glimpse of him while the coaching was over. He didn't look back & I'm relieved to know that we are back to the way we were, Ignoring each other's existence.