Chapter Two

We Meet Again

Kelly Pov

After I meet one of the Hales yesterday I never thought I would be starting a new school in my my seniour year. Well I guess one year can't hurt, it won't be long until I leave. I got dress quickly and did my makeup, once I done that I walked downstairs seeing mom has already left for work.

I made myself some coffee to go out for the day as I finish it I picked my bag up and walked out the door and walked to school. I still have that grin on my face from yesterday seeing Peter shocked face that I kicked he's ass and I bet today I'm going to beat he's ass again.

It didn't take long until I was standing outside the school once I will enter the halls everyone will look my way and ask questions about me. I sight and push the doors open and walked in. I ignore the stares of other students gave and I made my way to the office to pick up my locker number and what my lessons are.

"Hi, I'm Kelly Green. I'm new" I said as the lady smiled at me and type on the computer I smelt a familla sent that comes from a werewolf. I turn my head seeing Peter standing near a wall looking at me I rolled my eyes at him. Does he have anything else to look at?

Once I left the office and away from that Hale boy I when to my locker and open it up putting the stuff I need inside my locker. Once I had close my locker I turn to see Peter now against some lockers is he following me or something?

I raise my eyebrows at him in question then I walked to the bathroom once the bell rang as I heard students going to class I step out to the empty hallway, but I smelt someone closeby me.

I sming around and kick the person by the legs making them full on the floor as I get on top of the person ready to hit them thats when I realise it was Peter looking shocked again as I give him a innocent smile.

"Hi" I said getting of him and giving him a hand to help.

"We need to stop meeting like these" Peter said brushing himself off.

"Well you shouldn't stalk pretty blonde girs" I said with a smile as Peter chuckle.

"Shouldn't you be in class" Peter said as I let a little laught out.

"Shouldn't you be in class" I said as Peter raise he's eyebrows.

2I'm new so new girls can get lost on there first day" I said tital my head as I start to walk to class.

"I can walk you to class" Peter offer but I'm not going to be with this Hale after he was stalking me.

"Thanks, but no thanks. See you around stalker Hale" I said with a smirk while I walked to class I heard Peter grone on what I called him that made me laught more once I got to class I sat down as maths when on. Ugh I hate maths.

Author Note:

Chapter 2 is out!

Kelly kicked Peter's ass again!

Peter is being a stalker!

What will happen next?