Chapter Nineteen

You Have To Tell Him!

Kelly Pov

Dinner is going to be ready at any miniute, I just put away one of Peter's shirts in the draw when Peter walked in and walked up to me hugging me from behind. It makes me happy that Peter hugs me all the time but I just feel not in the mood for hugs.

"Peter not now" I said pushing him away seeing he's shock face, I know he can tell something is wrong but I just don't want to tell him yet. Maybe I should talk to my mom about it.

"Is something wrong love?" Peter asked me stepping forward and lifting my chine to look at him.

"I'm not in the mood right now" I said as we heard Talia called for us that dinner is ready.

"We better head down" I said as Peter and I headed down. I look at Laura that gave a look if I told him but I shake my head no.

I sat down and start to eat while not having a conversation like I use to.

"Talia can I water instead of the wine please?" I asked her which she gave me a smile.

"Of couse" Talia said going into the kitchen to get my glass of water. I look at Laura and mouth to her to talk later which she understood me.

I felt Peter take a hold of my hand as I let it while Peter rub circles with he's thumb on my hand. I don't know why I'm scared to tell Peter. Maybe it's the fact that I'm afraid he might leave me with our unborn child.

"So, it's Peter's and Kel's anniversary tomorrow" Laura said with a big smile as I look at her.

"Laura-" I started but got cut off.

"Oh shush" Laura told me as I shut up.

"So we are having a party here" Laura said as I look at her then slap myself beacuse of her.

"Yay paty!" Cora said jumping up and down.

"Will you excuse us for a moment" I said getting up as Laura followed me behind as we when upstairs and into Laura's room as I shut the door.

"What the hell are you doing Laura?" I asked her kind of annoyed she will do that.

"Why haven't you told him yet!?" Laura asked me as I sigh.

"Because I'm waiting for the right moment" I said.

"Well the time is tiking either you tell him now or tomorrow" Laura said as my mouth wide open.

"I can't, what if he leaves me!" I said as Laura rolled her eyes.

"Look I seen Peter go to the same spot and smash he's head against the car he meet you he will not leave you. He loves you" Laura said as I sigh looking away.

"Kelly" Laura said as I look at her.

"You have to tell him!" Laura said as I sigh and nodded. She's right, he needs to know.

"Okay, I'll do it" I said as Laura smile.

"You got this"  Laura said hugging me then left I took a deep breathe and walked down, seeing Peter smiling and laughting I look at him as he looks at me I smiled weakly then I mention him to come over.

"I'll be right back my lovely wife needs me" Peter said getting up and walking up to me.

"What is it?" Peter asked me.

"Can we talk in our room?" I asked as Peter nodded as I walk upstairs again as Peter follow.

This is it. I'm going to tell him, no matter if he is shock, angry or upset, I'm going to tell him. I love him so much I'm going to tell him.

Author Note: 

Chapter 19 is out!

Laura is planning a party for Peter and Kel!

Kel is going to tell  Peter!

Will Peter be happy?

Will we see Kelly mom again?

What will happen next?