Chapter Seven

Confession

Kelly Pov

I woke up the next day with head hurting bad, I only remember is being lay down on bed. Was I drugged last night cause Werewolves can't get drunk at all. I got up walked to the bathroom, I looked into my mirror seeing my smuged makeup. I sight and wash my face quickly then I brush my teeth.

I walked into my room after I had a quick shower. I open my draws and pull out a top to wear today with a pair of some pants. After I got change and blow dry my hair I notice a letter on my bed I walked over to it and open it up as I read it it was from Peter.

Thank you for letting me stay here tonight, I hope you feel beter in the morning.

From Stalker Hale

I kept looking at the letter for a momen, how did Peter stay the night? Did he break into my house? Did I sleep with him!?!

So many questions run in my head on what could happen last night I need to ask him today. I walked downstairs to were Mom was making breakfast as I grab my jacket and bag and run into the kitchen I have no time for breakfast.

"Hey, hon I made breakfast" Mom said turning to me as I pick an apple up.

"No time, I'm five minutes late love you bye" I said kissing mom on the cheek and ran out the house, I jump into my car and start it up, driving to school in hope I won't be late at all. Once I parked the car the bell just rang so I have to run to class now. Great.

"Ten minutes late Miss Green you can join Mr Hale at detention tonight" my teacher said to me, just my luck, but at least I get to spend detention with Peter. I look over at Peter seeing him look back at with a smile, I return it and turn to look at the front of the class on what the leasson is about.

When class ened I walked out and wait until Peter walks out I need to talk to him, as I see him walk out I grab his arm and walked him into the boys toliets to talk.

"What is it Green?" Peter said with a bit of smirk.

"What happen last night? Did you break into my house? Or did we had sex?" I asked Peter which he chuckle.

"If we had sex you wouldn't be able to walk right now" Peter but whisper the last bit in my ear as I scoff hitting his head as he put his hands up.

"Okay, okay. I drove you home you told me to stay I just layed on your bed, you hugged me in your sleep" Peter said as my lip open up a bit.

"So what actually happen, werewolves can't get drunk" I explain as Peter nodded.

"Yeah I know, that is why I'm confuse as well. Look I'll come to your house after school" Peter as I raise a brow.

"We have detention remember" I remide him but Peter just smile.

"Then we skip, don't worry I won't let you get in trouble" Peter said as I sight and run my hands through my blonde hair.