Chapter Six

Drunk At A Party

Kelly Pov

I just got of the phone to Laura while I lay on my bed. Laura wants to go out tonight to a party, of couse I said yes. I haven't gone to a party in years so it's my chance to go. Laura said she will pick me up and take me to the party.

During school lately Peter keeps looking at from across the class room or next to me, which is now starting to spook me out. I know his my anchor but will he stop. Even when I walk the halls I find him following me but I end up kicking his ass onto the floor. I guess I get that from my mother.

I just finish getting change and doing my makeup and now I'm doing my hair. I feel like changing my hair up tonight into loss curels tonight. Just for fun as I know tonight is going to be a long night ahead off me. Once I finish my hair Laura text me saying she's outside as I smile at the text, I got up and grab my jacket heading downstairs.

"Hey mom I'm heading out with Laura tonight. We're going to a party" I said as Mom gasp and stand up walking up to me.

"Honey you look just like me when I was your age" Mom said then look at my jacket and smile.

"I wore the same jacket I meet your father at a party and he was an idoit at the start but I feel in love with your stupid dad" Mom explain as I smile.

"And I guess I get that from you falling for the stupid boys" I said as Mom raise a brow.

"Kelly are you in love?" Mom asked as I chuckle lightly.

"Is that obvious?" I asked her as she look into my eyes.

"Kelly Green I'm your mom and I love but a mother knows when their daughter fullen in love with those eyes you show right now" Mom explain as I chuckle again.

"I don't know what I feel for him mom. I heard rumous about him. That he playes with girls heart. That he sleeps with them and break there hearts. He's a Hale and I'm-" I said but got cut off by mom.

"Wait did you say a Hale?" Mom asked.

"Yeah" I said as mom smile.

"Is it Peter Hale? Laura's uncle?" Mom asked as I just nodded.

"Oh Kelly. If he doesn't feel the same you can come and talk to me and I'll kick his ass" Mom said giving me a hug as I laugh at the last bit of what mom said. After I said goodbye I see Laura sitting the car grining at me. She heard.

"Kelly Green shut up! I knew you hd a crush on my uncle!" Laura said as I got in the car.

"Your not mad?" I asked with a bit worried if she is mad at me.

"What? Mad? No, your my best friend and I'm happy if you love my uncle but if he breaks your heart tell me, I'll burn him alive" Laura said making me giggle.

"Come let's get to this party" I said as Laura drove off to this party. We both had smiles on our faces all the way until we got to the party. We got out and walked inside the loude house of music was playing.

We walked to a table to get some drinks, the amount of people I count at this party was near the whole school was here. Laura and I pick our cups up and drink some, that's when I see him walking over to us, with his messy hair, his famous smirk and those beautiful blue eyes.

"Well isn't it my two favour girls" Peter said showing his white teeth.

"Burn in hell Peter" Laura said rolling her eyes walking away.

"Hello Green" Peter said since when does he use my last name?

"Hi stalker, bye stalker Hale" I said with a smile and walked away to Laura.

"Hard to get. I like a challenge" I heard Peter said as Laura was laughing.

"So your going to try and get his a tenshion by avoiding him?" Laura asked through laugher.

" Got a better plan?" I asked with raise brows as Laura did not say anything.

"No I didn't think so" I said as I took Laura hand leading her to the dance floor while we dance in the center. I felt a pair of eyes looking at as I see Peter looking straight at me, Sas I rolled my eyes at him looking away from him.

The night when on and I was drinking alot more then what Laura has had to drink, I can't remember how many, about ten or nine I think. Peter came over to me as he kind of look worried about me, wow Peter Hale worried that's a shocker.

"Hey Hale!" I said jumping up and down.

"Kelly how much have you drank?" Peter askedme as I was smiling wide at him.

"I don't know about ten or nineor was it thirteen!" I asked myself as Peter look kind of really worried about me.

"Kelly your a werewolf you can't get drunk" Peter told me as I was giggling.

"Maybe I was drugged then" I said then laugh it off as Peter takes my hand.

"I'm taking you home" Peter said trying to drag me out off the party.

"No, you got to make me!" I said giggling me then the net thing I knew I was lift up in the air as Peter threw me over his shoulders and walked us out off the party. Peter put me down when we got to his caras he unlock it and put me in buckling me up.

As Peter got in the shut the door and start the car. The way through the drive was a bit quiet apart from me giggling alot. Once we got to my house Peter helped me up and carry me to my house. The house was quiet so mom must be a sleep.

Peter push open my bedroom door and lay me on my bed, taking my jacket and shoes off. I notice was going to leave but I grabe his arm to stop him.

"Stay" I said seeing Peter nodded as he lay on the bed next to me as I hugged him seeing him smile as my eyes flatter shut and I when to sleep in Peter Hale's arms.

Author Note:

Chapter 6 is out!

Laura and Kelly when to a party!

Kelly was drunk or was she drugged!

Peter took Kelly home!

Kelly is playing hard to get!

Peter stay with Kelly the night!

What will happen next?